up during the test. Should this one be down, or the others be up?
And, how do I fix?

I took a bulb from the border of the states in Road Show and it was a
#47. But in the manual there are no bulbs of that kind, just #555 and
#44. It worked however, and I put it in the extra ball light, which
should be a #555. Have the numbers changed? Are these the same type
bulbs?

Thank you.

natty

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2005

Is the "board" in the backbox, or cabinet? And, how do I know which
part of the board controls column 4?

#47 is a little higher voltage than a #44 and will be a little dimmer but
easier on your GI lines.

Test mode flipper hold doesn't do much, don't worry about it if you flippers
work good.

Column 4 bulbs out, start at the board, do you have power leaving the board
? If not you have a board problem, if you have power going out, follow it
until you figure out where it stops. LTG :)

"Natty" <oldefortpub@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> All the bulbs in my Road Show located in column 4 are out. I checked
> the wires etc and they all look good. I checked the manual and aside
> from showing the lamp matrix I can't figure out where the problem may
> be. Is there a fuse for this specific column?
>
> Also, in test mode when testing the flippers should the flipper be
> raised or lowered when testing the "Hold" position? I assume it should
> be raised, but I'm not sure. Of the three flippers, only one "holds"
> up during the test. Should this one be down, or the others be up?
> And, how do I fix?
>
> I took a bulb from the border of the states in Road Show and it was a
> #47. But in the manual there are no bulbs of that kind, just #555 and
> #44. It worked however, and I put it in the extra ball light, which
> should be a #555. Have the numbers changed? Are these the same type
> bulbs?
>
> Thank you.

http://www.marvin3m.com/fix.htm Clay's site, and your manual. Solenoid
driver board is in the backbox. All else fails, figure out the wire colors
on column 4 and then find that connector on the driver board. LTG :)