Shadow Right Ramp help please ......

Whenever the ball is launched up the right ramp it triggers the "ball
lock"(ie an inner sanctum shot) even though I have not hit the ball
there. I have checked all switches and optos and they look/test/work
fine in switch tes and I have checked all wiring and they seem to be
ok.

Any suggestions??

Thanks

Greg

Go into switch edge test and bang on the playfield in that area and see if
vibration is firing the ball lock, if not, you may have a switch wired wrong
or diode reversed on the switch row or column triggering the wrong thing.
LTG :)

<gshanes@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Whenever the ball is launched up the right ramp it triggers the "ball
> lock"(ie an inner sanctum shot) even though I have not hit the ball
> there. I have checked all switches and optos and they look/test/work
> fine in switch tes and I have checked all wiring and they seem to be
> ok.
>
> Any suggestions??
>
> Thanks
>
> Greg

Thanks Lloyd. I'll go home and bang on things a little more and see if I
can get something to trigger it.

I did notice last night while cleaning those optos that my right ramp is
busted (ie the sides have broken their welds from the base) but they don't
seem to be touching anything associated with the ball lock in any way. I
guess this could be causing the problem -- I dunno.

Greg

"Lloyd Olson" <ltg@ssbilliards.com> wrote in message
> Go into switch edge test and bang on the playfield in that area and see if
> vibration is firing the ball lock, if not, you may have a switch wired
wrong
> or diode reversed on the switch row or column triggering the wrong thing.
> LTG :)
>
> <gshanes@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > Whenever the ball is launched up the right ramp it triggers the "ball
> > lock"(ie an inner sanctum shot) even though I have not hit the ball
> > there. I have checked all switches and optos and they look/test/work
> > fine in switch tes and I have checked all wiring and they seem to be
> > ok.
> >
> > Any suggestions??
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Greg