MN-740 Errors

I currently have the MN-740 adapter attached to my X-box.
I have had no issue connecting to my wireless router, and I
have been able to update the firmware without an issue.
However, I cannot get any feedback from the MN-740 to the
X-box. i.e. Whenever I attempt to view signal strength,
connection speed, or any other information, my X-box gives
an error.

I can play X-box live games without any issue but one: I
cannot connect with one of the individuals on my friends
list. . . I have no issue with the same individual while on
a normal ethernet connection (direct cable). However, I
can't even get into the adapter to check my settings
because it gives a communication error. Any ideas on this
issue?

You've gone into the Dashboard and used the troubleshooter? Did you power
down the MN-740 after doing the firmware upgrade?
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC