FA: Fathom Repro Parts Package

Don't want to eBay, accepting offers:

FATHOM parts (package only)

Halifax Pinball Playfield, clearcoated by Bill Davis
Pinball Rescue Repro Playfield Plastic Set
Phoenix Arcade Repro Backglass
Stencil Set
Fathom spinner (no wear)
Pinball Blue playfield posts (complete set)
Complete Coin Door (excellent condition)

Money orders, checks (held til cleared) and cash accepted.
Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Located in Northern Virginia.
Pictures available.

Please email directly.

Thanks for looking.

Al

Saved round . . . offers accepted through Sunday, Aug. 7, 2005.

Wow I did not know this was an auction site! I will bid a dollar for
the lot.

2 dollars