Wow! Reproduced Centaur Backglasses!

Did you guys see these?

http://nikolich.us/backglass/

They sure appear to be unlicensed repros of Centaur and they look pretty
good! He has some other nice stuff on his site too. I am hoping to get one
and lay it next to my brand new repro'd Centaur PF...... as soon as they are
made! :-)

Mike
12 answers Last reply
More about reproduced centaur backglasses

    just a quick lesson on black market manners...

    you don't post it on a newsgroup and expose these guys in public, you
    pass the info around in private e-mail and word of mouth. lets try to
    HELP these guys and not HURT them ;-)

    BUY 'EM UP QUICK FELLAS, THEY LOOK PRETTY GOOD! :-)

    Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

    ps- i am not bitching at anyone specific here.

    also, can anyone vouch for this guy? a pic on the website of multiple
    glasses would help his cred.

    if someone can vouch for this guy or his work, please e-mail me
    privately.

    if someone already ordered one, please pass the word around if it is a
    quality product through private channels.

    Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

    Koz,

    I actually agree with you...need to keep this kind of thing 'internal'
    for a while.

    I am amazed that some people seem to think if I need to get my car
    repainted, I would need to buy a "license" to make it appear as
    original. Money-grubbing people amaze me................

    Mark

    Koz Pinlicious wrote:
    > just a quick lesson on black market manners...
    >
    > you don't post it on a newsgroup and expose these guys in public, you
    > pass the info around in private e-mail and word of mouth. lets try to
    > HELP these guys and not HURT them ;-)
    >
    > BUY 'EM UP QUICK FELLAS, THEY LOOK PRETTY GOOD! :-)
    >
    > Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

    when will the new centaur pf's be available?

    Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

    I will vouch for Dan N.
    I have seen the glasses and they look awesome. I would get one now
    before they run out (He didn't get a lot made). Don't be the guy that
    waits for a review from someone else and is too late. I bet if
    everyone that is on the fence in this newsgroup about buying
    one......would buy one.....he will be sold out in a few days.
    Also with all the heat coming down, he will not be making anymore.

    >also, can anyone vouch for this guy? a pic on the website of multiple
    >glasses would help his cred.
    >
    >if someone can vouch for this guy or his work, please e-mail me
    >privately.
    >
    >if someone already ordered one, please pass the word around if it is a
    >quality product through private channels.
    >
    >Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

    Dan in Denver

    Click here for my current auctions
    http://tinyurl.com/68o72

    www.classicarcaderesource.com

    Dan's top shelf. Trust him as you would me.

    bogart
    www.pinrestore.com

    Koz Pinlicious wrote:
    > ps- i am not bitching at anyone specific here.
    >
    > also, can anyone vouch for this guy? a pic on the website of multiple
    > glasses would help his cred.
    >
    > if someone can vouch for this guy or his work, please e-mail me
    > privately.
    >
    > if someone already ordered one, please pass the word around if it is a
    > quality product through private channels.
    >
    > Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

    the guy posted here on rgp on sunday:

    Subject: FS: Mint Centaur Backglass
    From: dnikolich@gmail.com
    Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
    Date: 31 Jul 2005 10:14:08 -0700

    For more information please check out:

    http://nikolich.us/backglass/

    Thanks,

    Dan

    doesn't say it's a repro, but once you go to the site...

    henri

    Mark_in_PA wrote:>
    > I am amazed that some people seem to think if I need to get my car
    > repainted, I would need to buy a "license" to make it appear as
    > original. Money-grubbing people amaze me................

    I am amazed that some people cannot seem to grasp a simple subject like
    COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT.

    - You may paint your car however you wish, in whatever color you wish.
    Heck you may reproduce any part on your car, down to the original
    manufacters specifications without any problems.
    - You may NOT recreate the FORD or GM logo as they are copyrighted (not
    to mention trandmarked) pieces of work.
    - You may not recreate the "Mustang" symbol, since it's artwork.

    Apply this to pinball:

    - You can paint your game any color you wish. If you want to sand down
    your MM and paint it hot pink -- Wayne, IPB or the easter bunny will
    not say a word.
    - If you want to recreate the artwork and sell it to the public, your
    out of luck. The MM artwork is owned by WMS and they have the right to
    do with it as they see fit.

    I am not saying this because I like the laws, in fact, I hate them. If
    you do as well, then do something about it. Support the EFF, Creative
    Commons, etc. Talk to your congressman. Vote.

    Again, I don't like the laws the USofA have in place regarding this,
    however it IS the law and well within WMS/Gene/Wayne's rights.

    bob

    Web page is gone now...

    Gerry Manis.

    Wow, thanks for ruining this hobby, Wayne!

    Way to go!

    YELP :(

    The page cannot be found

    YEAH hes a class act isnt he, thanks Wayne

World Of Warcraft Games Video Games