t-rex help

t-rex on jp is only going about 1/2 way down then the motor just
shutters.

if i give it a little push it will go again.

it was working fine and just started doing this.

anyone know whats going on?

thanks

john
3 answers Last reply
More about help

    who sells them?

    john

    Gears, unfortunately, it seems. Time for a new assembly. Multiproducts
    really makes it hard to open it up and fix it, as I recently tried with POA
    motor assembly. New unit is the only solution.

    Adi
    www.txpinball.com

    "Keith Stelter" <stelter@qtm.net> wrote in message
    > Probably a stripped gear or at least some broken teeth on a gear inside
    the
    > gearbox.
    > I have had some luck taking these apart (you have to drill rivets, etc)
    and
    > moving the gears on the shafts so that "good" areas of the gears are
    > contacting each other, but it's a pretty ambitious task.
    > Last time I bought a T-rex motor/gearbox assembly it was about $100.00.
    >
    > "kansas city pinball.com" <rgp@johncglennon.com> wrote in message
    > > t-rex on jp is only going about 1/2 way down then the motor just
    > > shutters.
    > >
    > > if i give it a little push it will go again.
    > >
    > > it was working fine and just started doing this.
    > >
    > > anyone know whats going on?
    > >
    > > thanks
    > >
    > > john

    News==----
    Newsgroups
    =----

    Steve Young should have them, he made a deal with Multiproducts.
    Adi
    www.txpinball.com

    > who sells them?
    >
    > john