Hi All,

How to create Web Folders in XP like the one we had in Windows 98?

Thanks
Rajeev R

Microsoft Windows XP - Network Places overview:
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/webfoldr_overview.mspx

HOW TO: Create a Shortcut to a Network Location in Windows XP:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308416

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Rajeev Ramanujan" <rajeev.ramanujan@vizual.co.in> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> How to create Web Folders in XP like the one we had in Windows 98?
>

> Thanks
> Rajeev R

Reformat and install Win98 on top?

Jayso

Please reply to this email so I know if i'm right :)

Good in Home Networking, XP Home based problems, and Pro based Problems
Add my email to MSN Messenger if u wish
jayso_chinnery@spamfreehotmail.com.au (remove spamfree)