Can't find admin profile

When I start up and go to the admin profile I get a message something like
"Could not find locally stored profile"
What am I supposed to do?
2 answers Last reply
More about find admin profile

    BodyTag wrote:

    > When I start up and go to the admin profile I get a message something like
    > "Could not find locally stored profile"
    > What am I supposed to do?
    Do you have XP Home or Pro? Did you create a separate profile when you
    installed it? Depending on the answers, you may have to start in the
    Safe Mode to access the Default Administrator profile.

    --
    System A
    Athlon 1900+ overclocked to 1620 MHz

    XP Pro, came pre-installed on my Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2000 laptop.
    The only other profile is one called "guest" with no password.

    "Lisa West" wrote:

    > BodyTag wrote:
    >
    > > When I start up and go to the admin profile I get a message something like
    > > "Could not find locally stored profile"
    > > What am I supposed to do?
    > Do you have XP Home or Pro? Did you create a separate profile when you
    > installed it? Depending on the answers, you may have to start in the
    > Safe Mode to access the Default Administrator profile.
    >
    > --
    > System A
    > Athlon 1900+ overclocked to 1620 MHz
    > Asus A7M266, AMD761 chipset
    > ATI AIW Radeon, 32MB
    > 758 MB DDR, PC2100
    > Western Digital HDD - 80 & 20GB
    > Seagate External HDD - 160GB
    > LiteOn 16x DVD-ROM
    > LiteOn 52x/24x/52x CD-RW
    > D-Link DFE-530TX+ NIC
    > Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy with 1394 (OEM)
    > Windows XP Pro SP2

Microsoft Windows XP