Can't find admin profile

When I start up and go to the admin profile I get a message something like
"Could not find locally stored profile"
What am I supposed to do?

BodyTag wrote:

> When I start up and go to the admin profile I get a message something like
> "Could not find locally stored profile"
> What am I supposed to do?
Do you have XP Home or Pro? Did you create a separate profile when you
installed it? Depending on the answers, you may have to start in the
Safe Mode to access the Default Administrator profile.

--
System A
Athlon 1900+ overclocked to 1620 MHz

XP Pro, came pre-installed on my Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2000 laptop.
The only other profile is one called "guest" with no password.

"Lisa West" wrote:

> BodyTag wrote:
>
> > When I start up and go to the admin profile I get a message something like
> > "Could not find locally stored profile"
> > What am I supposed to do?
> Do you have XP Home or Pro? Did you create a separate profile when you
> installed it? Depending on the answers, you may have to start in the
> Safe Mode to access the Default Administrator profile.
>
> --
> System A
> Athlon 1900+ overclocked to 1620 MHz
> Asus A7M266, AMD761 chipset
> ATI AIW Radeon, 32MB
> 758 MB DDR, PC2100
> Western Digital HDD - 80 & 20GB
> Seagate External HDD - 160GB
> LiteOn 16x DVD-ROM
> LiteOn 52x/24x/52x CD-RW
> D-Link DFE-530TX+ NIC
> Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy with 1394 (OEM)
> Windows XP Pro SP2

TRENDING THREADS