WTB: Cirqus Voltaire Head Decals

Topic says it all. Did a search and it seems that there was a run of
these a few years back, but nothing recent. Of course, I just got my
pin a few weeks ago so "A few years back" doesn't help me ;). But if
anyone has a set please let me know. Thanks!

-Derek

Adi

I believe he's talking about that weasel RNR Ryan's backbox decals.

Adi
www.txpinball.com

Mr Pinball Australia wrote:
> Originals art is at the screen printers now.
>
> Wayne Gillard

thats great
do people have to wait till Oct to buy these?
and what other cab art are you doing
that l might be interested in

Whirlwind
No fear