Susan

I intend to import express emails to outlook. what will i loose if anything,
i have heard that i may loose the dates that the emails arrived in outlook,
is this correct.
i am transferring as i prefer to us outlook for the 'contacts' information
which express does not have.....or...does it? Thank you.

You lose all Internet Headers for one. Export the Address Book to a Comma
Seperated Values (CSV) file from Outlook Express then import that file into
Outlook using File | Import... | Import from another Program or File | Comma
Seperated Values file | and point to the one you made above.

--
George Hester
_________________________________
"Susan" <Susan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I intend to import express emails to outlook. what will i loose if
anything,
> i have heard that i may loose the dates that the emails arrived in
outlook,
> is this correct.
> i am transferring as i prefer to us outlook for the 'contacts' information
> which express does not have.....or...does it? Thank you.

The import should not affect any data attributes, Susan. (I am assuming
you're importing into OL from OE running on the same machine.)

OE's contacts are in the (Windows) Address Book. Address Book can be
configured to share its contacts with OL's Contacts.
--
OL General newsgroup:
OE General newsgroup:

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)