Tech help ! Dirty Harry

Hi,
Can anyone help as I need some guidance where a fault is with my Dirty
Harry pinball machine.

Fault:
The top 3 rollovers, 3 jet bumpers and the left and right slingshots do
not operate at all, switches 61....68, as I do not have a schematic it's
difficult to locate the problem.

The only info I have is by the switch matrix:

Column - Green/Blue J207-6 U20-13 (common to rollovers,bumpers and
slingshots)
Rows 1-8 White/XXX J209-1 to J209-9, U18 & U19.

Thanks, any help appreciated.

Gav.

You have the wire colors, check your other switches for wires of the same
color and check for a broken wire. LTG :)