the microsoft responce to game failure

Tim

Since the problem with the Internet Games has been tied
to server side issues
it's suggested to play at www.zone.com until they are
able to resolve the issue.

It's a slight inconvenience but certainly an acceptable
workaround.
PS: They have been alerted about this issue. An alert
has been sent to them.

You do not need to sign up for a Zone account or Passport
to play games
at www.zone.com - You can chose the option to play as a
GUEST. :)

Some of the Internet Game players take their games very
seriously. If you're
one of them and prefer to escalate this issue, then email
zmaster@microsoft.com

You can also visit the Microsoft Public Zone Newsgroups
located at:
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?
NewsGroup=microsoft.public.games.zone

Let's hope this inconvenience is settled quickly. Enjoy
zone.com until then. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP
Shell / User

Unfortunatly, I can not even get into games on the Zone
to play. I get an error saying unable to launch room.
This started happening around the same time Internet
Games went down.