ANYONE STILL HAVE A BAD CATS BACKGLASS FOR SALE?

Last response: in Video Games
August 2, 2005 7:50:31 AM

I know someone was selling a bad cats backglass awhile ago. I bought a
gameshow backglass from the person selling both . Unfortunately, I now
have a bad cats pinball that could use a NOS or excellent backglass
with no damage. If someone has one for sale, could they please e-mail
me. Thx, Bob (Bobbys World)

More about : bad cats backglass sale

Anonymous
August 2, 2005 10:35:42 AM

I sold all 20 of them. The last one is on my wall

Sorry

Jeff
ClassicArcades Inc.
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 10:57:36 AM

There's one on Mr. Pinball in LA, CA, but the guy wants $250 for it.
-Gregg B
!