ANYONE STILL HAVE A BAD CATS BACKGLASS FOR SALE?

I know someone was selling a bad cats backglass awhile ago. I bought a
gameshow backglass from the person selling both . Unfortunately, I now
have a bad cats pinball that could use a NOS or excellent backglass
with no damage. If someone has one for sale, could they please e-mail
me. Thx, Bob (Bobbys World)
2 answers Last reply
More about anyone cats backglass sale

    I sold all 20 of them. The last one is on my wall

    Sorry

    Jeff
    ClassicArcades Inc.

    There's one on Mr. Pinball in LA, CA, but the guy wants $250 for it.
    -Gregg B

Games Video Games