WT: Banzai Run plastics

Does anyone have a line on a set of plastics for Banzai Run?
good used or NOS or whatever ya got would be great!
thanks!
cfh at provide dot net

Put me down for a set too, i've been looking for a couple of them around the
pops and of course the always broken slingshot plastics. Not to mention a
NOS lower playfield.

Thanks,

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

<cfh@provide.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone have a line on a set of plastics for Banzai Run?
> good used or NOS or whatever ya got would be great!
> thanks!
> cfh at provide dot net

check out project machine for sale on ebay right now!