You sure can tell when the USA is up

September 6, 2005 8:49:54 PM

cause that's when all the spam starts arriving.

Alias

More about : usa

September 6, 2005 8:49:55 PM

I must have missed it when did the US go down?

"Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
> cause that's when all the spam starts arriving.
>
> Alias

Anonymous
September 6, 2005 8:49:55 PM

Sorry Alias it is not USA that the majority of Spam comes from. If it were
you would see abuse headers in most of it. No. It is East Asian contries.
Folow the links to the root of the server and then use Neo Trace to
determine the location of where the Server is. China I bet you.

--
George Hester
_________________________________
> cause that's when all the spam starts arriving.
>
> Alias

September 6, 2005 8:49:55 PM

In article <ua6n#IvsFHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>, aka@[notme]
maskedandanonymous.org says...
> cause that's when all the spam starts arriving.

Hmmm, I've seen most of it hitting our servers from outside the USA.
That's one reason we've taken to blocking most foreign subnets :)

--

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me

Here is a spoof I just received:

82.182.41.47

now check this out and tell me if you can tell where it is from. If you
want to see the spoof (don't worry spoofers don't put malware in their links
because they don't want to risk your Net security disabling the link) then
add this to the end:

/.../www.afbank.com/index.php

and of course http:// in the front. Just as I have written it the ... is
correct (it's UNIX) and only the one / after the IP address.

My point here is that I have never seen a spoof originating from the USA and
I have looked at 159. I keep them to see when or if they ever go down. The
vast majority are from schools in Eastern Asian Countries. Then web hosting
sites. But those are in Eastern Europe normally, since China doesn't really
have Web Hosting sites. Theirs are normally from schools or governmenmt
affiliated enterprises. Remember China is a communist country so everything
from there not a school is done by government officials. So there you go.
Who are the spammers? - The Chinese Government or Chinese students of course
with the permission of their instructors.

The one I gave you is a Web Hosting site. It won't last long.

--
George Hester
_________________________________
"Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
> cause that's when all the spam starts arriving.
>
> Alias

Anonymous
September 6, 2005 8:49:56 PM

"George Hester" <hesterloli@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Here is a spoof I just received:
>
> 82.182.41.47
>
> now check this out and tell me if you can tell where it is from. If you
> want to see the spoof (don't worry spoofers don't put malware in their
> links
> because they don't want to risk your Net security disabling the link) then
> add this to the end:
>
> /.../www.afbank.com/index.php
>
> and of course http:// in the front. Just as I have written it the ... is
> correct (it's UNIX) and only the one / after the IP address.
>
> My point here is that I have never seen a spoof originating from the USA
> and
> I have looked at 159. I keep them to see when or if they ever go down.
> The
> vast majority are from schools in Eastern Asian Countries. Then web
> hosting
> sites. But those are in Eastern Europe normally, since China doesn't
> really
> have Web Hosting sites. Theirs are normally from schools or governmenmt
> affiliated enterprises. Remember China is a communist country so
> everything
> from there not a school is done by government officials. So there you go.
> Who are the spammers? - The Chinese Government or Chinese students of
> course
> with the permission of their instructors.
>
> The one I gave you is a Web Hosting site. It won't last long.

Most of the spam comes from compromised computers. Due to the high piracy
rate in China there are more compromised computers there, i.e. more non SP2
computers in China. Most of the web sites are in Eastern Europe because the
ISP's don't pull the site if there are abuse complaints. If you follow
thorugh to who is actually doing the advertising and where the money ends up
it is mostly in the US.

Kerry
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 8:49:57 PM

Thanks Kerry that may be I just have never been able to follow the money.
All I have been able to do is follow the IPs.

--
George Hester
_________________________________
> "George Hester" <hesterloli@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Here is a spoof I just received:
> >
> > 82.182.41.47
> >
> > now check this out and tell me if you can tell where it is from. If you
> > want to see the spoof (don't worry spoofers don't put malware in their
> > links
> > because they don't want to risk your Net security disabling the link)
then
> > add this to the end:
> >
> > /.../www.afbank.com/index.php
> >
> > and of course http:// in the front. Just as I have written it the ...
is
> > correct (it's UNIX) and only the one / after the IP address.
> >
> > My point here is that I have never seen a spoof originating from the USA
> > and
> > I have looked at 159. I keep them to see when or if they ever go down.
> > The
> > vast majority are from schools in Eastern Asian Countries. Then web
> > hosting
> > sites. But those are in Eastern Europe normally, since China doesn't
> > really
> > have Web Hosting sites. Theirs are normally from schools or governmenmt
> > affiliated enterprises. Remember China is a communist country so
> > everything
> > from there not a school is done by government officials. So there you
go.
> > Who are the spammers? - The Chinese Government or Chinese students of
> > course
> > with the permission of their instructors.
> >
> > The one I gave you is a Web Hosting site. It won't last long.
> >

> Most of the spam comes from compromised computers. Due to the high piracy
> rate in China there are more compromised computers there, i.e. more non
SP2
> computers in China. Most of the web sites are in Eastern Europe because
the
> ISP's don't pull the site if there are abuse complaints. If you follow
> thorugh to who is actually doing the advertising and where the money ends
up
> it is mostly in the US.
>
> Kerry

September 6, 2005 9:13:04 PM

"Bill" <BillGates@microsoft.com> wrote

>I must have missed it when did the US go down?
>
> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote

>> cause that's when all the spam starts arriving.
>>
>> Alias

Up out of bed, of course. Note I said "is up", not "go up".

Now as to when the USA "went down", that happened when Kennedy was murdered.

Alias
September 6, 2005 9:19:42 PM

"George Hester" <hesterloli@hotmail.com> wrote

> Sorry Alias it is not USA that the majority of Spam comes from.

All the studies I have seen say that the USA is the main source of spam in
the world.

> If it were
> you would see abuse headers in most of it. No. It is East Asian
> contries.
> Folow the links to the root of the server and then use Neo Trace to
> determine the location of where the Server is. China I bet you.
>
> --
> George Hester

When the USA is asleep I get no spam to speak of and China is awake. When
the USA starts waking up, so does the spam. The Chinese must just like you,
George.

Alias
> _________________________________
> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
>> cause that's when all the spam starts arriving.
>>
>> Alias

Anonymous
September 6, 2005 9:19:43 PM

Well I am not Chinese and I don't do spam. But what I told you is true.
Try what I told you to do. You'll see. Again I am not talking about the
originating email servers I am talking about the links you will find in the
spam. That is where the spam is coming "from." If you do not have Neo
Trace try this:

http://www.samspade.org/t/

You enter the domain of the links in the spam. That is where it is coming
from.

--
George Hester
_________________________________
"Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
news:o dhZoZvsFHA.2212@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...

> "George Hester" <hesterloli@hotmail.com> wrote
>
> > Sorry Alias it is not USA that the majority of Spam comes from.
>
> All the studies I have seen say that the USA is the main source of spam in
> the world.
>
> > If it were
> > you would see abuse headers in most of it. No. It is East Asian
> > contries.
> > Folow the links to the root of the server and then use Neo Trace to
> > determine the location of where the Server is. China I bet you.
> >
> > --
> > George Hester
>
> When the USA is asleep I get no spam to speak of and China is awake. When
> the USA starts waking up, so does the spam. The Chinese must just like
you,
> George.
>
> Alias
> > _________________________________
> > "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
> >> cause that's when all the spam starts arriving.
> >>
> >> Alias

September 6, 2005 9:42:20 PM

You have obviously missed all of the documentaries on the
Kennedys...there's sooooo much you don't know.

"Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
news:o uAN7VvsFHA.3532@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...

> "Bill" <BillGates@microsoft.com> wrote
>
>>I must have missed it when did the US go down?
>>
>> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote
>
>>> cause that's when all the spam starts arriving.
>>>
>>> Alias
>
> Up out of bed, of course. Note I said "is up", not "go up".
>
> Now as to when the USA "went down", that happened when Kennedy was
> murdered.
>
> Alias

September 6, 2005 10:35:22 PM

"Bruce Hagen" <Nospam@mymail.invalid> wrote in message
> <snip>
>
>>> You control your own destiny. I have one *Throw Away* address I use for
>>> ordering online and getting the needed confirmations. A message rule
>>> that
>>> requires my address, and only my address, to be in the To line,
>>> eliminates most Spam.
>>
>> How do you do that? I have a user created folder and a rule stating that
>> mail that has my real address be sent there and a lot of spam, though not
>> all, ends up in the Inbox.
>
> Where the To line contains people
> Delete it from the server
> Click on Contains People and add one at a time all letters and numbers
> that are *not* in your address.
>
> A majority of Spam is sent to more than one address, and this rule
> eliminates that part.
> --
> Bruce Hagen
> MS-MVP - (IE/OE)
> ~IB-CA~

Thanks, Bruce.

Alias
September 6, 2005 10:49:56 PM

"George Hester" <hesterloli@hotmail.com> wrote

> Well I am not Chinese and I don't do spam. But what I told you is true.
> Try what I told you to do. You'll see. Again I am not talking about the
> originating email servers I am talking about the links you will find in
> the
> spam. That is where the spam is coming "from." If you do not have Neo
> Trace try this:
>
> http://www.samspade.org/t/
>
> You enter the domain of the links in the spam. That is where it is coming
> from.
>
> --
> George Hester

Do you really think I am going to take the time and check each spam I get,
write it down, and then report back to you? Let's just leave it at China and
the USA are the biggest spammers in the world, OK? One of the biggest
spammers that was making 750,000 US Dollars a month was recently tried,
convicted and sentenced. He was from the USA, not China.

Alias
> _________________________________
> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
> news:o dhZoZvsFHA.2212@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>>
>> "George Hester" <hesterloli@hotmail.com> wrote
>>
>> > Sorry Alias it is not USA that the majority of Spam comes from.
>>
>> All the studies I have seen say that the USA is the main source of spam
>> in
>> the world.
>>
>> > If it were
>> > you would see abuse headers in most of it. No. It is East Asian
>> > contries.
>> > Folow the links to the root of the server and then use Neo Trace to
>> > determine the location of where the Server is. China I bet you.
>> >
>> > --
>> > George Hester
>>
>> When the USA is asleep I get no spam to speak of and China is awake. When
>> the USA starts waking up, so does the spam. The Chinese must just like
> you,
>> George.
>>
>> Alias
>> > _________________________________
>> > "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message

Anonymous
September 6, 2005 10:49:57 PM

Alias I don't expect you to do anything that will cause you to be ill. I'm
just pointing out that if you want to verify your assertuion it can be done
without resorting to 3rd party information. It can be done by checking the
spam you get. If you don't want to do that then Galileo would be very
unhappy with you. But as for me I don't really care.

--
George Hester
_________________________________
"Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
news:o yXkDMwsFHA.3928@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...

> "George Hester" <hesterloli@hotmail.com> wrote
>
> > Well I am not Chinese and I don't do spam. But what I told you is true.
> > Try what I told you to do. You'll see. Again I am not talking about
the
> > originating email servers I am talking about the links you will find in
> > the
> > spam. That is where the spam is coming "from." If you do not have Neo
> > Trace try this:
> >
> > http://www.samspade.org/t/
> >
> > You enter the domain of the links in the spam. That is where it is
coming
> > from.
> >
> > --
> > George Hester
>
> Do you really think I am going to take the time and check each spam I get,
> write it down, and then report back to you? Let's just leave it at China
and
> the USA are the biggest spammers in the world, OK? One of the biggest
> spammers that was making 750,000 US Dollars a month was recently tried,
> convicted and sentenced. He was from the USA, not China.
>
> Alias
> > _________________________________
> > "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
> > news:o dhZoZvsFHA.2212@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> >>
> >> "George Hester" <hesterloli@hotmail.com> wrote

> >> All the studies I have seen say that the USA is the main source of spam
> >> in
> >> the world.

> >> When the USA is asleep I get no spam to speak of and China is awake.
When
> >> the USA starts waking up, so does the spam. The Chinese must just like
> > you,
> >> George.
> >>
> >> Alias

September 6, 2005 10:50:32 PM

> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
>>
>> "Bruce Hagen" <Nospam@mymail.invalid> wrote in message
>>> <snip>

>>> Where the To line contains people
>>> Delete it from the server
>>> Click on Contains People and add one at a time all letters and numbers
>>> that are *not* in your address.
>>>
>>> A majority of Spam is sent to more than one address, and this rule
>>> eliminates that part.
>>> --
>>> Bruce Hagen
>>> MS-MVP - (IE/OE)
>>> ~IB-CA~
>>
>> Thanks, Bruce.
>>
>> Alias
>>

> YW.
>
> One more I forgot.
>
> If the CC line contains
> Delete it from the server
> Add the @ sign.
> --
> Bruce Hagen
> MS-MVP - (IE/OE)
> ~IB-CA~

I can't do that as I get business ccs all the time.

Alias

September 6, 2005 11:13:48 PM

"George Hester" <hesterloli@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Here is a spoof I just received:
>
> 82.182.41.47

82.182.41.47 SESWEDEN --SCREAM-BOSTREAM-NET

> now check this out and tell me if you can tell where it is from.

Sweden.

> If you
> want to see the spoof (don't worry spoofers don't put malware in their
> links
> because they don't want to risk your Net security disabling the link) then
> add this to the end:
>
> /.../www.afbank.com/index.php
>
> and of course http:// in the front. Just as I have written it the ... is
> correct (it's UNIX) and only the one / after the IP address.
>
> My point here is that I have never seen a spoof originating from the USA
> and
> I have looked at 159. I keep them to see when or if they ever go down.
> The
> vast majority are from schools in Eastern Asian Countries. Then web
> hosting
> sites. But those are in Eastern Europe normally, since China doesn't
> really
> have Web Hosting sites. Theirs are normally from schools or governmenmt
> affiliated enterprises. Remember China is a communist country so
> everything
> from there not a school is done by government officials. So there you go.
> Who are the spammers? - The Chinese Government or Chinese students of
> course
> with the permission of their instructors.
>
> The one I gave you is a Web Hosting site. It won't last long.
>
> --
> George Hester
> _________________________________
> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
>> cause that's when all the spam starts arriving.
>>
>> Alias

Anonymous
September 6, 2005 11:19:13 PM

> Thanks Kerry that may be I just have never been able to follow the money.
> All I have been able to do is follow the IPs.

Google for spam + economics. There's a ;ot to wade through but it's
intersting reading.

Kerry
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 2:02:08 AM

> "George Hester" <hesterloli@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Thanks Kerry that may be I just have never been able to follow the money.
>> All I have been able to do is follow the IPs.
>>

> Google for spam + economics. There's a ;ot to wade through but it's
> intersting reading.

It would be nice if OE's spellchecker worked properly :-)

Kerry
September 7, 2005 7:14:06 AM

I don't care for politicians, don't get me wrong and Kennedy was no saint.
He did, however, have the ability to motivate the American people in a
positive direction, something no president has been able to equal since.

Cody

"Bob" <robertredferd@tinseltown.hollywood.net> wrote

> You have obviously missed all of the documentaries on the
> Kennedys...there's sooooo much you don't know.
>

> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
> news:o uAN7VvsFHA.3532@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>>
>> "Bill" <BillGates@microsoft.com> wrote
>>
>>>I must have missed it when did the US go down?
>>>
>>> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote

>> Up out of bed, of course. Note I said "is up", not "go up".
>>
>> Now as to when the USA "went down", that happened when Kennedy was
>> murdered.
>>
>> Alias

Anonymous
September 7, 2005 11:09:12 AM

> OE 6 does not, and never has, come with it's own spell check. You need
> Word or an MS Office program. Or you can download a free spell check at
> one of these sites.

LOL I know that OE doesn't have a built in spellchecker. I have Office on
the system. I was referring to the fact that if you reply inline or bottom
post the spellchecker doesn't work properly. You have to highlight the text
then check it. I know there are other newsreaders but for text groups I
prefer the way OE displays the threads.

Kerry
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 11:55:34 AM

>> "Bruce Hagen" <Nospam@mymail.invalid> wrote in message
>>>

>>> OE 6 does not, and never has, come with it's own spell check. You need
>>> Word or an MS Office program. Or you can download a free spell check at
>>> one of these sites.
>>>

>> LOL I know that OE doesn't have a built in spellchecker. I have Office on
>> the system. I was referring to the fact that if you reply inline or
>> bottom post the spellchecker doesn't work properly. You have to highlight
>> the text then check it. I know there are other newsreaders but for text
>> groups I prefer the way OE displays the threads.
>>
>> Kerry
>>

> I use the free Spell Check available at the link below. It can be set to
> ignore previous text.
>
> http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=2952

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Kerry
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 1:39:59 PM

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 16:49:54 +0200, "Alias"
<aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote:

>cause that's when all the spam starts arriving.
>
>Alias

I live in the USA and most of my spam comes into my mail overnight
when I am asleep.
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 6:26:41 PM

That sounds interesting. thanks.

--
George Hester
_________________________________

> "George Hester" <hesterloli@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks Kerry that may be I just have never been able to follow the
money.
> > All I have been able to do is follow the IPs.
> >

> Google for spam + economics. There's a ;ot to wade through but it's
> intersting reading.
>
> Kerry

Anonymous
September 7, 2005 6:27:25 PM

I never seen it work. Just a bunch of fluf that means nothing as far as I
can tell.

--
George Hester
_________________________________

> > "George Hester" <hesterloli@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> Thanks Kerry that may be I just have never been able to follow the
money.
> >> All I have been able to do is follow the IPs.
> >>

> > Google for spam + economics. There's a ;ot to wade through but it's
> > intersting reading.
> >

> It would be nice if OE's spellchecker worked properly :-)
>
> Kerry

Anonymous
September 7, 2005 6:40:05 PM

I think Clinton did and so did Reagan the father of the Modern Conservative
Movement as it exists right now in the USA.

--
George Hester
_________________________________
> I don't care for politicians, don't get me wrong and Kennedy was no saint.
> He did, however, have the ability to motivate the American people in a
> positive direction, something no president has been able to equal since.
>
> Cody
>
> "Bob" <robertredferd@tinseltown.hollywood.net> wrote
>
> > You have obviously missed all of the documentaries on the
> > Kennedys...there's sooooo much you don't know.
> >

> > "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
> > news:o uAN7VvsFHA.3532@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> >>
> >> "Bill" <BillGates@microsoft.com> wrote

> >> Up out of bed, of course. Note I said "is up", not "go up".
> >>
> >> Now as to when the USA "went down", that happened when Kennedy was
> >> murdered.
> >>
> >> Alias

Anonymous
September 7, 2005 8:37:55 PM

Beautiful! It warms the cockles of the heart of this old programmer to see
this solution. Of course, I want the jokes that a ladyfriend keeps sending
to her list of friends, so letting her mail come through along with "stop
processing more rules" covers it nicely.

"Bruce Hagen" <Nospam@mymail.invalid> wrote in message
> <snip>
>
>>> You control your own destiny. I have one *Throw Away* address I use for
>>> ordering online and getting the needed confirmations. A message rule
>>> that
>>> requires my address, and only my address, to be in the To line,
>>> eliminates most Spam.
>>
>> How do you do that? I have a user created folder and a rule stating that
>> mail that has my real address be sent there and a lot of spam, though not
>> all, ends up in the Inbox.
>
> Where the To line contains people
> Delete it from the server
> Click on Contains People and add one at a time all letters and numbers
> that are *not* in your address.
>
> A majority of Spam is sent to more than one address, and this rule
> eliminates that part.
> --
> Bruce Hagen
> MS-MVP - (IE/OE)
> ~IB-CA~

September 7, 2005 9:21:33 PM

<Les Herrman> wrote

> On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 16:49:54 +0200, "Alias"
> <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote:
>
>>cause that's when all the spam starts arriving.
>>
>>Alias
>>

> I live in the USA and most of my spam comes into my mail overnight
> when I am asleep.

It's a proven fact that the USA is the number one spammer in the world.

Alias
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 9:21:34 PM

No he can't. It just makes him feel good to think it is from the USA
because he doesn't like the USA. I say it is from East Asian countries not
because I don't like them but because that is where all mine comes from.
The trouble is most of his spam is in English and so to him that means it
comes from an English speaking country like the USA. Or because he thinks
spam is sent out deliberately from a human who is up during the day. He
doesn't take the time to verify his assertion which is very common for human
behavior. That's why I told him Galileo would not have been happy with him.
The father of the Scientific Method. And what happened to him? Well there
was a person on the prosecution at his trial called Alias and that's the end
of the matter.

--
George Hester
_________________________________

> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
> >
> > <Les Herrman> wrote

> >> I live in the USA and most of my spam comes into my mail overnight
> >> when I am asleep.
> >
> > It's a proven fact that the USA is the number one spammer in the world.
> >
> > Alias
> >

> Hi Alias:
>
> I guess you missed my reply. I provided a link that proves the U.S. isn't
> the number one Spammer in the world. Can you *prove* otherwise?
>
> Check this link:
> http://www.tqmcube.com/origins.php
>
> 42% North America, Which includes Canada, of course.
> 39% Asia.
> 13% Europe
>
> So while North America is in the lead, Asia beats out the U.S.
> --
> Bruce Hagen
> MS-MVP - (IE/OE)
> ~IB-CA~

September 7, 2005 9:37:53 PM

> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
>>
>> <Les Herrman> wrote

>>> I live in the USA and most of my spam comes into my mail overnight
>>> when I am asleep.
>>
>> It's a proven fact that the USA is the number one spammer in the world.
>>
>> Alias
>>

> Hi Alias:
>
> I guess you missed my reply. I provided a link that proves the U.S. isn't
> the number one Spammer in the world. Can you *prove* otherwise?
>
> Check this link:
> http://www.tqmcube.com/origins.php
>
> 42% North America, Which includes Canada, of course.
> 39% Asia.
> 13% Europe
>
> So while North America is in the lead, Asia beats out the U.S.
> --
> Bruce Hagen
> MS-MVP - (IE/OE)
> ~IB-CA~

Most of the Chinese stats are US people using the Chinese computers as
drones. That was already posted. I guess you missed it.

Alias
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 9:37:54 PM

No buddy. They are people's computers in China that are serving the Web
page spam knowingly. Obviously you have fallen for the misconception that
"others" can not possibly be smart enough to do anything on their own.

--
George Hester
_________________________________

> "Bruce Hagen" <Nospam@mymail.invalid> wrote in message
> >
> > "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
> >>
> >> <Les Herrman> wrote

> >> It's a proven fact that the USA is the number one spammer in the world.
> >>
> >> Alias
> >>

> > Hi Alias:
> >
> > I guess you missed my reply. I provided a link that proves the U.S.
isn't
> > the number one Spammer in the world. Can you *prove* otherwise?
> >
> > Check this link:
> > http://www.tqmcube.com/origins.php
> >
> > 42% North America, Which includes Canada, of course.
> > 39% Asia.
> > 13% Europe
> >
> > So while North America is in the lead, Asia beats out the U.S.
> > --
> > Bruce Hagen
> > MS-MVP - (IE/OE)
> > ~IB-CA~
>
> Most of the Chinese stats are US people using the Chinese computers as
> drones. That was already posted. I guess you missed it.
>
> Alias

September 8, 2005 1:24:39 AM

"George Hester" <hesterloli@hotmail.com> wrote

>I think Clinton did and so did Reagan the father of the Modern Conservative
> Movement as it exists right now in the USA.
>
> --
> George Hester

Oh, you like a closed society with your rights being stripped off you left
and right. Wait til the cowboy puts two ultra conservative christian
assh*les in the Supreme Court. Only dark, war ridden and FUD days ahead for
the USA. Oh, and more hurricanes. Now, Haliburton, you hurry up, now, and
rebuild N.O. before the next hurricane comes so you can rebuild it then too.

Alias
> _________________________________
> "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
>> I don't care for politicians, don't get me wrong and Kennedy was no
>> saint.
>> He did, however, have the ability to motivate the American people in a
>> positive direction, something no president has been able to equal since.
>>
>> Cody
>>
>> "Bob" <robertredferd@tinseltown.hollywood.net> wrote
>>
>> > You have obviously missed all of the documentaries on the
>> > Kennedys...there's sooooo much you don't know.
>> >

>> > "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
>> > news:o uAN7VvsFHA.3532@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...

Anonymous
September 8, 2005 1:24:40 AM

Alias you are in La la land. I never said I liked the President we have now
or a closed society. Although that is what you ass-sumed. In fact you do a
lot of ass-uming. When you can discuss something without ass-uming we can
talk until then I'm finished.

--
George Hester
_________________________________

> "George Hester" <hesterloli@hotmail.com> wrote
>
> >I think Clinton did and so did Reagan the father of the Modern
Conservative
> > Movement as it exists right now in the USA.
> >
> > --
> > George Hester
>
> Oh, you like a closed society with your rights being stripped off you left
> and right. Wait til the cowboy puts two ultra conservative christian
> assh*les in the Supreme Court. Only dark, war ridden and FUD days ahead
for
> the USA. Oh, and more hurricanes. Now, Haliburton, you hurry up, now, and
> rebuild N.O. before the next hurricane comes so you can rebuild it then
too.

> Alias
> > _________________________________
> > "Alias" <aka@[notme]maskedandanonymous.org> wrote in message
> >> I don't care for politicians, don't get me wrong and Kennedy was no
> >> saint.
> >> He did, however, have the ability to motivate the American people in a
> >> positive direction, something no president has been able to equal
since.

> >> Cody
> >>
> >> "Bob" <robertredferd@tinseltown.hollywood.net> wrote

Anonymous
September 8, 2005 2:19:17 AM

> That sounds interesting. thanks.

Here's an interesting link regarding spam. Apparently a Chinese company will
set up a remote server for you.

http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/index.php?p=1809&tag=nl.e539

Kerry
September 16, 2005 1:16:03 PM

Alias, you need all the spam the USA for all BS you post in these discussion
groups.

Sid
!