MN-500 wireless disconnecting

Last response: in Networking
Share
August 27, 2004 7:20:48 PM

My MN-500 is disconnecting the wireless connections every
few minutes repeatedly. I have tried to update the
firmware, but I cannot find on the microsoft webpage
where the download for the firmware is. I only found the
broadband network utility update, which I installed and
it made no difference. How can I fix this problem?
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
August 28, 2004 1:40:24 AM

Hi,

Do you have any 2.4GHz wireless devices such as cordless phones or
microwaves that may interfere with your 802.11b wireless network.
You can try to avoid the interference by adjusting the wireless channel on
your
MN-500 Wireless settings.

Then try and see if you still get disconnected.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

Protect Your PC: 3 steps to help ensure your PC is protected
Microsoft wants to help ensure your PC is protected from the latest
Blaster virus, as well as from future threats. Please go to
www.microsoft.com/protect and follow these steps today.

1. Use an Internet Firewall
2. Update Your Computer
3. Use Up-to-Date Antivirus Software

To get more information and resources about how to help protect
your PC, go to http://www.microsoft.com/protect
"Josh" <jmicks8@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> My MN-500 is disconnecting the wireless connections every
> few minutes repeatedly. I have tried to update the
> firmware, but I cannot find on the microsoft webpage
> where the download for the firmware is. I only found the
> broadband network utility update, which I installed and
> it made no difference. How can I fix this problem?
August 29, 2004 2:22:16 AM

814080 "Wireless Connection I Periodically Lost." Hope
this helps.
!