MN-500 wireless disconnecting

My MN-500 is disconnecting the wireless connections every
few minutes repeatedly. I have tried to update the
firmware, but I cannot find on the microsoft webpage
where the download for the firmware is. I only found the
broadband network utility update, which I installed and
it made no difference. How can I fix this problem?
2 answers Last reply
More about wireless disconnecting

    Hi,

    Do you have any 2.4GHz wireless devices such as cordless phones or
    microwaves that may interfere with your 802.11b wireless network.
    You can try to avoid the interference by adjusting the wireless channel on
    your
    MN-500 Wireless settings.

    Then try and see if you still get disconnected.

    --
    Gary Tsang
    Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

    Protect Your PC: 3 steps to help ensure your PC is protected
    Microsoft wants to help ensure your PC is protected from the latest
    Blaster virus, as well as from future threats. Please go to
    www.microsoft.com/protect and follow these steps today.

    1. Use an Internet Firewall
    2. Update Your Computer
    3. Use Up-to-Date Antivirus Software

    To get more information and resources about how to help protect
    your PC, go to http://www.microsoft.com/protect
    "Josh" <jmicks8@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > My MN-500 is disconnecting the wireless connections every
    > few minutes repeatedly. I have tried to update the
    > firmware, but I cannot find on the microsoft webpage
    > where the download for the firmware is. I only found the
    > broadband network utility update, which I installed and
    > it made no difference. How can I fix this problem?

    814080 "Wireless Connection I Periodically Lost." Hope
    this helps.

Routers Wireless Firmware Microsoft Wireless Connections Networking