WTB STARSHIP TROOPERS

ANY ONE HAVE ANY LEADS ON A STAR SHIP TROOPERS I GOT ONE REPLY THERE HAS TO
BE MORE PEOPLE OUT THER SELLING ONE

THANKS

HERMAN

DM is a fun machine and for $1000 you did well. Take your time, enjoy
that one for a while. The IJ will come eventually, and might I say it
is worth it. The offer to come to Cocoa and play at my house stands.

-Brannon

well the quest for an IJ is a bust i can't seem to find one that i can
afford i had 2300 but now i bought a demo man an have 1300 i guess i just
was not ment to have a expensvie machine like that

Herman
<brannonrad@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> What happened to your Indiana Jones quest?
>
> -Brannon

I always liked Starship Troopers. Good Luck in finding one.

David