WTB: Metal back bar for Wms "Flash" or similar

I have no idea what the part is called.. but I need to buy the chrome
piece along the inside back edge of the cabinet that the back edge of
the playfield wedges underneath. It's the inside width of the cabinet
by about 3/4" tall by about 3/4" deep. It has the 'rubber bumpers'
underneath it to cushion the back edge of the playfield.

I need it for Flash - but I suspect most (if not all) standard width
games of the era used the same bar.

Mine is very rusty - I'm looking for a nice one. Please e-mail me at
mark.teskey@visi.com if you've got one for sale.

Thanks!
-Mark.

> I need it for Flash - but I suspect most (if not all) standard width
> games of the era used the same bar.

Excellent game

> Mine is very rusty - I'm looking for a nice one.

Mine was dreadfully rusty too, but I just sent it off to a metal
finishers to get it chrome plated along with the legs. It looks
fantastic now and it's still original ;-)

In article <1122996927.894210.318190@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
google@jsbrl.f9.co.uk says...
> > I need it for Flash - but I suspect most (if not all) standard width
> > games of the era used the same bar.
>
> Excellent game

Yeah, it really is - I'm in the process of restoring one right now. I
did the Treasure Cove polish treatment to it last night - WOW. It's so
glossy it looks wet! That's why I'm looking for a new bar - that nice
shiny playfield looks really bad next to that rusty bar.

> > Mine is very rusty - I'm looking for a nice one.
>
> Mine was dreadfully rusty too, but I just sent it off to a metal
> finishers to get it chrome plated along with the legs. It looks
> fantastic now and it's still original ;-)

I suppose that's an option - but I'm going to see if I can find one
first.

Thanks!
-Mark.