HarrY

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I installed Spybot last night and it found 194 baddies, which were
removed. Then, this morning, I was unable to log on to any of my E-mail
accounts. (I do believe I asked the program to 'Inoculate.' ) Anyone
else have this problem or heard of the issue? [ Come to think of it, I
also did get a message on startup that I've never gotten before:
"Runner Error: runner file name (Compaq connections.exe) lack a '-'
(the app id separator)"

Harry

i put the url for spybot help forum at the bottom of this message
--
xp-pro,sp2,ff1.0.6,40gb,380mb
vig mobo,900gz,

"Harry" wrote:

> I installed Spybot last night and it found 194 baddies, which were
> removed. Then, this morning, I was unable to log on to any of my E-mail
> accounts. (I do believe I asked the program to 'Inoculate.' ) Anyone
> else have this problem or heard of the issue? [ Come to think of it, I
> also did get a message on startup that I've never gotten before:
> "Runner Error: runner file name (Compaq connections.exe) lack a '-'
> (the app id separator)"
>
> Harry
>
> http://forums.net-integration.net/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=00

http://tinyurl.com/b4bwx