FS, TOTAN, SC, and CFTBL

I have the following games for sale. I do not have pics but you can do
a search for my name on this news group to find out I keep very nice
condition machines. I am located in Fayetteville NC, I will not
deliver. For these games I would recommend you come see the games in
person to ensure you are happy with the deal.

TOTAN (3700.00) no wear on PF, very very slight fade on one side (gold
rails/lockbar and legs), BG no problems.
CFTBL (4500.00), NOS PF installed and clear coated, very slight cabinet
nicks, very small hole on the BG in the black area.
Safe Cracker (4700.00)no wear on PF, very very minor nicks on the cab,
and no problems with the BG. Comes with header top and wings.

If serious please email me at

atlow8 at yahoo dot com

Thanks, Sean Hotaling
CV,TOTAN,TAF,MM,TZ,RFM,SW:1,CF­TBL,Gorgar

Home number 910-717-8282

wow