White Water- translite or printed glass?

Hi All-

Just a trivial curiosity here- I have a local customer that swears up and
down he has a silkscreen-printed backglass for his White Water. All other's
I've seen so far have been translite. I asked him if he has a prototype
game- red PC boards, white cover manual, etc., but he says he doesn't
(green/blue).

Anyone else out there got or have seen a printed glass for this game?

I think Funhouse came in both types. CP of course was all silkscreened.

Curious...

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

My WW has a translight as well. Never seen a "real" backglass for that
game.

As far as other '90s pins...I believe my NGG has a backglass and not a
translite.

Ted

Your customer is wrong. He probably doesn't know the difference between a
translite and painted backglass. LTG :)

"Ray Johnson - Action Pinball" <staff@actionpinball.com> wrote in message
> Hi All-
>
> Just a trivial curiosity here- I have a local customer that swears up and
> down he has a silkscreen-printed backglass for his White Water. All
other's
> I've seen so far have been translite. I asked him if he has a prototype
> game- red PC boards, white cover manual, etc., but he says he doesn't
> (green/blue).
>
> Anyone else out there got or have seen a printed glass for this game?
>
> I think Funhouse came in both types. CP of course was all silkscreened.
>
> Curious...
>
> Ray J.
> --
> Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
> Salt Lake City, Utah USA
> Web: www.actionpinball.com
>
> We're serious about pinball. Anything else is just for fun!

Both of mine have translights, Ray.

Never,(yet)seen one printed on glass
either.

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8
=============================

Ray Johnson - Action Pinball wrote:

> Anyone else out there got or have seen a printed glass for this game?
>
> I think Funhouse came in both types. CP of course was all silkscreened.

All Wh20's I have seen are translite's.

"Ray Johnson - Action Pinball" <staff@actionpinball.com> wrote in message
> Hi All-
>
> Just a trivial curiosity here- I have a local customer that swears up and
> down he has a silkscreen-printed backglass for his White Water. All
other's
> I've seen so far have been translite. I asked him if he has a prototype
> game- red PC boards, white cover manual, etc., but he says he doesn't
> (green/blue).
>
> Anyone else out there got or have seen a printed glass for this game?
>
> I think Funhouse came in both types. CP of course was all silkscreened.
>
> Curious...
>
> Ray J.
> --
> Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
> Salt Lake City, Utah USA
> Web: www.actionpinball.com
>
> We're serious about pinball. Anything else is just for fun!

Wait a second Fred ...

You've repeatedly said this game is dog and yet you have *two* of
them???!!! lol! How is that possible?! :))))

-- Jim (C*V, F*H, WH2@ and a proud fan of it!)

Fred Kemper wrote:
> Both of mine have translights, Ray.
>
> Never,(yet)seen one printed on glass
> either.
>
> Fred
> TX
> CARGPB#8
> =============================

I have a number of games I don't like. If
I had games that only *I* like, it would
make for a weak collection, and that's not
much fun.

Besides, you can't have TOO many "parts" games....
;))

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8
================================

"Fred Kemper" wrote:
> I have a number of games I don't like. If
> I had games that only *I* like, it would
> make for a weak collection, and that's not
> much fun.
>
> Besides, you can't have TOO many "parts" games....
> ;))

<rim shot>
OHHH!!!

My WW customer dropped by today and said he does in fact have a translite in
his WW- not screened glass- something fooled him there for a while......

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA
Web: www.actionpinball.com

Adi

Impossible. All translites on WPC DMD including WW (except NGG, that WAS
screened for better or worse). He is likely confused.

Adi
www.txpinball.com

On 2005-08-03 22:29:09 -0700, <adi@txpinball.com> said:

> Impossible. All translites on WPC DMD including WW (except NGG, that WAS
> screened for better or worse). He is likely confused.
>
> Adi
> www.txpinball.com

Not completely true. Champion Pub also had a screened backglass.
Other than that your on the money. ;)

Adi

That excuse of a game does not exist in my book, what the hell were they
thinking. But, theoretically speaking, you're right indeed.

Adi
www.txpinball.com