FS: Batman Forever Parts...

Time to clean out the "graveyard" as I call it...

The remaining parts of our Batman Forever are yours for a reasonable
offer...Please send us an email @ hemispherespins@aol.com. The more
desirable parts are gone already, but here is what's left. The cabinet
(very clean, back box some damage), playfield (excellent cond, stripped
w/exception of posts & wire/steel guides), bezel with associated
plastics, green metal ramps, 4 bank drop target assembly, misc ramp
parts, speaker panel, backglass & translite, light boards, complete jet
bumper assy's, misc coil assy's. If you have a part number, please
include it with your email. This game was not stored in a humid
environment or subject to any water damage or abuse. Pictures available
upon request.

Thank You,

Cindy
5 answers Last reply
More about batman forever parts

    Cindy,

    Your E-mail bounced.

    I need the plastic that sits above the right drop targets, also the
    green ramp (wayne enterprises/crime spree) Drop me a note if you have
    either of these, thanks

    Bill barnesw@fwbnet.com

    Hi Bill,

    Hm, wonder why the email bounced. It's written correctly.

    Anyway, the game is totally taken apart so I'm not sure which green
    ramp you mean. The flat plastics are gone as are the green plastic
    ramps, actually the green plastics ramps were gone before we got the
    game. I can send you pics of the green metal ramps and you can let me
    know which one you need.

    Thanks!!

    how much per the playfield??

    Did you get my e-mail about the flipper board?

    Charlie L.

    There are no boards available for this game.

Video Games