FS: Batman Forever Parts...

Last response: in Video Games
August 2, 2005 4:50:02 PM

Time to clean out the "graveyard" as I call it...

The remaining parts of our Batman Forever are yours for a reasonable
offer...Please send us an email @ hemispherespins@aol.com. The more
desirable parts are gone already, but here is what's left. The cabinet
(very clean, back box some damage), playfield (excellent cond, stripped
w/exception of posts & wire/steel guides), bezel with associated
plastics, green metal ramps, 4 bank drop target assembly, misc ramp
parts, speaker panel, backglass & translite, light boards, complete jet
bumper assy's, misc coil assy's. If you have a part number, please
include it with your email. This game was not stored in a humid
environment or subject to any water damage or abuse. Pictures available
upon request.

Thank You,

Cindy

More about : batman forever parts

August 2, 2005 7:13:15 PM

Cindy,

Your E-mail bounced.

I need the plastic that sits above the right drop targets, also the
green ramp (wayne enterprises/crime spree) Drop me a note if you have
either of these, thanks

Bill barnesw@fwbnet.com
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 7:54:14 PM

Hi Bill,

Hm, wonder why the email bounced. It's written correctly.

Anyway, the game is totally taken apart so I'm not sure which green
ramp you mean. The flat plastics are gone as are the green plastic
ramps, actually the green plastics ramps were gone before we got the
game. I can send you pics of the green metal ramps and you can let me
know which one you need.

Thanks!!
August 2, 2005 9:12:25 PM

how much per the playfield??
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 9:37:41 PM

Did you get my e-mail about the flipper board?

Charlie L.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 1:05:43 PM

There are no boards available for this game.
!