How do you rollback the drivers for the MN500 routers?

joker

Well first off the MN-500 doesn't have any drivers. Only the MN-110,
MN-120, MN-130, MN-510, MN-520, MN-710, MN-720, & MN-730 have driver files.

So I'm going to assume you mean the firmware version of the MN-500.

To roll that back you will need to have a copy of the manual update for
the version you want to install. Once you have that you just sign into
the BSMT & install the update from there.

Mike wrote:
> This new update is causing too many problems. How do I
> roll back the drivers for my base station?

Ah yes, that is what I meant. Where can one find old
firmware revisions?

If you contact the support numbers listed at the back of your manual, they
can send you instructions on where to get older firmware revisions for the
MN500.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -