WTB: NOS EBD Playfield

Does anyone have one? Has anyone made repros? Or planning to make
them?

Ray

As far as repro's go, I'd be VERY surprized if anyone making ANYTHING
is going to continue to post it publicly, the way Wayne is shutting
everyone down.

I personally see dark days ahead for the parts we need for our older
pins. It's really going to be a matter of putting together an offline
way of communicating with eachother. And then we still need to hope no
rats filter through.

Tim

Takemedeep@aol.com wrote:
> Does anyone have one? Has anyone made repros? Or planning to make
> them?
>
> Ray

I expect the same future ahead Tim. Hopefully we're both wrong about
that light at the end of the tunnel being a Freight Train.

DR

pinballdoctor.com

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

I'm willing to Bet there are more than a few NOS ones out there, But
from the prices I'm seeing it wont be cheap.

Best thing to do is post a WTB & hope someone answers your thread in a
e-mail, Repros ???, I wouldnt count on those,
Just my thoughts !.

Pin-Del,

Bummer. I just got a EBD that has a beautiful BG and very nice
cabinet. The PF is an absolute mess, though. I'm buying all new
posts, caps, targets, etc...Just need a PF.

Dear Lord,.............

Ray

There's always the overlays & clearcoat. Some don't like clear coat,
but it'd be a good option given the lack of others!

Seeing that someone was willing to pay almost 700 dollars for a set of
plastics on ebay , I would expect about 6 million dollars for a nos
playfield! hehe

Have you looked in to Bill Davis or
http://www.playfieldrenovations.com/? They might be able to restore it
for less than a NOS, assuming you can even track one down.

Hi Ray,

I may sound like a broken record whenever people keep posting to buy rare
playfields and other parts -- but if you anything rare or desirable to trade
you will surely increase your chances of turning one up. ;-)

Randy

<Takemedeep@aol.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have one? Has anyone made repros? Or planning to make
> them?
>
> Ray

Have you looked in to Bill Davis or
http://www.playfieldrenovations.com/? They might be able to restore it

for less than a NOS, assuming you can even track one down

I had Bill clearcoat my Eight Ball and it looks great...but I bought a
NOS PF for him to clearcoat. The EBD playfield that I have is really
worn. Down to the wood around the drop targets 1-7 9-15. I don't see
how it could be renovated, but I'll give them a try. Thanks.

Ray

Del wrote:
> I'm willing to Bet there are more than a few NOS ones out there, But
> from the prices I'm seeing it wont be cheap.

I know mine wouldn't be! Cheap that is.

> Repros ???, I wouldnt count on those,

From what was hinted at here a month or so ago... ya never know!

John!

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 2 Aug 2005 17:18:35 -0700, "bigmoney" <bigmoney@mfire.com> wrote:

>Seeing that someone was willing to pay almost 700 dollars for a set of
>plastics on ebay , I would expect about 6 million dollars for a nos
>playfield! hehe

I think one just sold on ebay for 900 +/-