Zone will not open

When I go into zone.com, the page just stays white with
the little hour-glass visible. why will it not open? I
have removed the zone.com program, but it still will not
open. Can someone please help?

SagSun wrote:

> When I go into zone.com, the page just stays white with
> the little hour-glass visible. why will it not open? I
> have removed the zone.com program, but it still will not
> open. Can someone please help?

There's a few reasons. Some are shown on this page:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html

But if you mean the single-player games specifically, try this page:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#java

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support