I made it to Gameroom magazine!

After six years of working on my gameroom I finally made it to Gameroom
Magazine. I'm not trying to brag, I just felt like sharing my good
luck. Check out the August gameroom gallery at:
www.gameroommagazine.com. They didn't use all my pictures and left out
a lot of my pins. The full photo set is at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mike217/sets/679999/show/. My New Years
resolution was to stop working on so many projects and start enjoying
them. So far I've failed miserably, so if your in the Boston area come
take a look, I'll put down the tools and fire up some machines. Thanks
for looking.

Mike

Having had the genuine privelage to see Mike's setup in person I have
to say the pictures don't to it justice. It is just incredible. Mrs
Mike is a saint........
Thanks again for looking after me with that STTNG Mike. It is well on
its way to being perfect.
Bill

Very nice, Mike. :)

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

pinballmike217 wrote:
> After six years of working on my gameroom I finally made it to Gameroom
> Magazine. I'm not trying to brag, I just felt like sharing my good
> luck. Check out the August gameroom gallery at:
> www.gameroommagazine.com. They didn't use all my pictures and left out
> a lot of my pins. The full photo set is at:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mike217/sets/679999/show/. My New Years
> resolution was to stop working on so many projects and start enjoying
> them. So far I've failed miserably, so if your in the Boston area come
> take a look, I'll put down the tools and fire up some machines. Thanks
> for looking.
>
> Mike

Damn, I just friggin' love that Homer!!! (Oh yeah, nice Gameroom too
Mike!)~Pinball Bret

Nice game room, I like the giant martian head on Revenge, looks like a prop
from the movie.

Trin
"pinballmike217" <weenerman217@aol.com> wrote in message
> After six years of working on my gameroom I finally made it to Gameroom
> Magazine. I'm not trying to brag, I just felt like sharing my good
> luck. Check out the August gameroom gallery at:
> www.gameroommagazine.com. They didn't use all my pictures and left out
> a lot of my pins. The full photo set is at:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mike217/sets/679999/show/. My New Years
> resolution was to stop working on so many projects and start enjoying
> them. So far I've failed miserably, so if your in the Boston area come
> take a look, I'll put down the tools and fire up some machines. Thanks
> for looking.
>
> Mike

Wow, what a great collection! Love the old props too. As a commercial pilot
I'd love to have some of those in my gamesroom

Mike Purcell

"pinballmike217" <weenerman217@aol.com> wrote in message
> After six years of working on my gameroom I finally made it to Gameroom
> Magazine. I'm not trying to brag, I just felt like sharing my good
> luck. Check out the August gameroom gallery at:
> www.gameroommagazine.com. They didn't use all my pictures and left out
> a lot of my pins. The full photo set is at:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mike217/sets/679999/show/. My New Years
> resolution was to stop working on so many projects and start enjoying
> them. So far I've failed miserably, so if your in the Boston area come
> take a look, I'll put down the tools and fire up some machines. Thanks
> for looking.
>
> Mike

Awesome Mike, Love that Joust cocktail, that is cool. Do you have 2 MM's? Or
were the pics taken when it was in 2 different spots?

Skeets