FS: Addams Family Playfield IPB Reproduction ($250 + $25 S..

Addams Family Playfield IPB Reproduction ($250 + $25 Shipping)

Non-First

Thanks,
18 answers Last reply
More about addams family playfield reproduction

    YOU HAVE MAIL

    IPB is making playfields now? how do they look compared to originals?

    I got the same mail stating please send 275.00 to my paypal address. I
    wrote him with some questions & that's all he wrote back. Told him to
    keep his TAF PF.

    I wrote him and asked him where he was. First I get an email saying

    > In front of my computer :-)

    Then a few hours later I get an email with some pictures saying

    > Please send $275 to my PaPal address: xxxxxxxxxxx

    Did anyone else get the same thing? He has only posted 7 times, always
    selling something but the other 6 were ebay links.

    <Vending197@Verizon.Net> wrote in message
    > Addams Family Playfield IPB Reproduction ($250 + $25 Shipping)
    >
    > Non-First
    >
    > Thanks,

    FYI, Vending197 is Illinois Pinball (Gene Cunningham) in Chicago.

    --
    Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F

    Vids - D*nkey Kong

    Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20

    Wrong! It is not IPB. I called Kim at IPB (she is the greatest). Because
    of this joker I missed out on the IPB deal. This guy is trying to get
    everyone to send money to his pay pal account. Read the thread, 3 people
    got the same PayPal email for the same playfield.

    On 2005-08-05 20:32:29 -0700, "Taxman" <NOSPAMdavid.tkacs@snet.net> said:

    > Wrong! It is not IPB. I called Kim at IPB (she is the greatest). Because
    > of this joker I missed out on the IPB deal. This guy is trying to get
    > everyone to send money to his pay pal account. Read the thread, 3 people
    > got the same PayPal email for the same playfield.

    Well, that is IPB's ebay ID and email address so if someone is
    scamming people then that is unfortunate. I posted that information
    without knowing it was a scam.

    All of the IPB email addresses are now NameGoesHerexxx@Illinoispinball.com

    > On 2005-08-05 20:32:29 -0700, "Taxman" <NOSPAMdavid.tkacs@snet.net> said:
    >
    > > Wrong! It is not IPB. I called Kim at IPB (she is the greatest).
    Because
    > > of this joker I missed out on the IPB deal. This guy is trying to get
    > > everyone to send money to his pay pal account. Read the thread, 3
    people
    > > got the same PayPal email for the same playfield.
    > >

    > Well, that is IPB's ebay ID and email address so if someone is
    > scamming people then that is unfortunate. I posted that information
    > without knowing it was a scam.

    I to have a tracking # and should have it on thursday

    To all of you wondering if this was legit, I thought you may want to know
    that after sending payment via Paypal, I receieved an e-mail with a tracking
    # from UPS and the PF arrived today, wraped in bubble wrap and boxed very
    well. Looking close at it, there are some very, very slight streaks in the
    orange around the "power" insert, but nothing else that I can really
    notice, looking at the old and new side by side. Definately a second, maybe
    even a third, but for the price...... it definately looks a lot better
    that my current TAF PF, which is covered by ball swirls and magnet
    discoloring.
    Jake
    TAF, TZ, SS, EATPM

    <Vending197@Verizon.Net> wrote in message
    > Addams Family Playfield IPB Reproduction ($250 + $25 Shipping)
    >
    > Non-First
    >
    > Thanks,

    I recieved the playfield today and can not find fault at all I have no
    idea why everyone was bashing these reruns but for a second I have to
    saw a perfect job .

    post a detailed picture and i will rip that thing apart.

    glad you picked it up cheap, you got your moneys worth ;-)

    Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

    GIVE ME A HALF HOUR THIS SHOULD BE FUN !

    OH, MAN, you really don't want to do that.....trust me.

    Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

    "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
    shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
    city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

    (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

    CTPINS wrote:
    > GIVE ME A HALF HOUR THIS SHOULD BE FUN !

    GIVE ME A HALF HOUR THIS SHOULD BE FUN !

    http://photobucket.com/albums/v240/ericzz/

    Enjoy I think for the money and what most playfileds in these games
    look like this can not be beat ! I have a perfect playfield in my TAFG
    This will end up in a friends game once he finds one .

    Nice score. Good risk reward value.
    Kevin

    i am going to put up a couple of pics of a nos pf so people can
    compare, and a dream price i would sell it for ;-)

    got any more close-ups?
    chair hole
    skill shot saucer
    fester