FS: Addams Family Playfield IPB Reproduction ($250 + $25 S..

Last response: in Video Games
August 2, 2005 10:42:25 PM

Addams Family Playfield IPB Reproduction ($250 + $25 Shipping)

Non-First

Thanks,
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 10:57:44 PM

YOU HAVE MAIL
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 11:56:20 PM

IPB is making playfields now? how do they look compared to originals?
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 12:59:28 AM

I got the same mail stating please send 275.00 to my paypal address. I
wrote him with some questions & that's all he wrote back. Told him to
keep his TAF PF.
August 4, 2005 6:57:32 AM

I wrote him and asked him where he was. First I get an email saying

> In front of my computer :-)

Then a few hours later I get an email with some pictures saying

> Please send $275 to my PaPal address: xxxxxxxxxxx

Did anyone else get the same thing? He has only posted 7 times, always
selling something but the other 6 were ebay links.

<Vending197@Verizon.Net> wrote in message
> Addams Family Playfield IPB Reproduction ($250 + $25 Shipping)
>
> Non-First
>
> Thanks,

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 10:13:00 AM

FYI, Vending197 is Illinois Pinball (Gene Cunningham) in Chicago.

--
Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F

Vids - D*nkey Kong

Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20
August 6, 2005 7:32:29 AM

Wrong! It is not IPB. I called Kim at IPB (she is the greatest). Because
of this joker I missed out on the IPB deal. This guy is trying to get
everyone to send money to his pay pal account. Read the thread, 3 people
got the same PayPal email for the same playfield.

"Kevin L'Heureux" <tv-sound@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> FYI, Vending197 is Illinois Pinball (Gene Cunningham) in Chicago.
>

> On 2005-08-03 19:57:32 -0700, "Taxman" <NOSPAMdavid.tkacs@snet.net> said:
>
> > I wrote him and asked him where he was. First I get an email saying
> >
> >> In front of my computer :-)
> >
> > Then a few hours later I get an email with some pictures saying
> >
> >> Please send $275 to my PaPal address: xxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > Did anyone else get the same thing? He has only posted 7 times, always
> > selling something but the other 6 were ebay links.
> >

> > <Vending197@Verizon.Net> wrote in message
> >> Addams Family Playfield IPB Reproduction ($250 + $25 Shipping)
> >>
> >> Non-First
> >>
> >> Thanks,
>

> --
> Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F
>
> Vids - D*nkey Kong
>
> Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20

Anonymous
August 6, 2005 10:02:55 AM

On 2005-08-05 20:32:29 -0700, "Taxman" <NOSPAMdavid.tkacs@snet.net> said:

> Wrong! It is not IPB. I called Kim at IPB (she is the greatest). Because
> of this joker I missed out on the IPB deal. This guy is trying to get
> everyone to send money to his pay pal account. Read the thread, 3 people
> got the same PayPal email for the same playfield.

Well, that is IPB's ebay ID and email address so if someone is
scamming people then that is unfortunate. I posted that information
without knowing it was a scam.
August 6, 2005 7:05:19 PM

All of the IPB email addresses are now NameGoesHerexxx@Illinoispinball.com

> On 2005-08-05 20:32:29 -0700, "Taxman" <NOSPAMdavid.tkacs@snet.net> said:
>
> > Wrong! It is not IPB. I called Kim at IPB (she is the greatest).
Because
> > of this joker I missed out on the IPB deal. This guy is trying to get
> > everyone to send money to his pay pal account. Read the thread, 3
people
> > got the same PayPal email for the same playfield.
> >

> Well, that is IPB's ebay ID and email address so if someone is
> scamming people then that is unfortunate. I posted that information
> without knowing it was a scam.

Anonymous
August 9, 2005 8:53:41 PM

I to have a tracking # and should have it on thursday
August 9, 2005 10:45:10 PM

To all of you wondering if this was legit, I thought you may want to know
that after sending payment via Paypal, I receieved an e-mail with a tracking
# from UPS and the PF arrived today, wraped in bubble wrap and boxed very
well. Looking close at it, there are some very, very slight streaks in the
orange around the "power" insert, but nothing else that I can really
notice, looking at the old and new side by side. Definately a second, maybe
even a third, but for the price...... it definately looks a lot better
that my current TAF PF, which is covered by ball swirls and magnet
discoloring.
Jake
TAF, TZ, SS, EATPM

<Vending197@Verizon.Net> wrote in message
> Addams Family Playfield IPB Reproduction ($250 + $25 Shipping)
>
> Non-First
>
> Thanks,

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 7:24:14 PM

I recieved the playfield today and can not find fault at all I have no
idea why everyone was bashing these reruns but for a second I have to
saw a perfect job .
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 7:30:56 PM

post a detailed picture and i will rip that thing apart.

glad you picked it up cheap, you got your moneys worth ;-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 7:48:51 PM

GIVE ME A HALF HOUR THIS SHOULD BE FUN !
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 8:07:26 PM

OH, MAN, you really don't want to do that.....trust me.

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

CTPINS wrote:
> GIVE ME A HALF HOUR THIS SHOULD BE FUN !
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 8:10:10 PM

GIVE ME A HALF HOUR THIS SHOULD BE FUN !
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 8:52:09 PM

http://photobucket.com/albums/v240/ericzz/

Enjoy I think for the money and what most playfileds in these games
look like this can not be beat ! I have a perfect playfield in my TAFG
This will end up in a friends game once he finds one .
August 11, 2005 11:44:10 PM

Nice score. Good risk reward value.
Kevin
Anonymous
August 12, 2005 12:24:45 AM

i am going to put up a couple of pics of a nos pf so people can
compare, and a dream price i would sell it for ;-)

got any more close-ups?
chair hole
skill shot saucer
fester