no one has a old beat up CV ringmaster head laying around?

Still need a ringmaster head for a jack in the box project i'm working
on and I don't want to mess up a perfect ringmaster for it. So that
old ringmaster you have laying around lmk what you want for it.

:)
neo

Neo,
The parts manager at Brady Distributing in Miramar, Florida is using
one as a pencil/pen holder on his desk. Not sure if he is willing to
part with it.

Charlie L.

LOL. cute. I guess i'll just buy a new one and use it. Is it
possible to still get the early production ones? anyone remaking them?

TRENDING THREADS