Warning: CC auction post! Where were the last minute bidde..

maybe the 10k rediculous price spooked everyone. That's insane. For
10k. I better have a team of designers over at my house to develop a
game specifically for me. I'd pay 10k for that. only if Popadiuk and
Lawlor were part of that team. :)

skbrothers@comcast.net wrote:
> What happened to this auction? No last minute bidders?
>
> Strange...
>
> Looks like people got "Spooked".
>
> Would this auction have ended higher had all the earlier BS not
> occured?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/BALLY-CACTUS-CANYON-PINBALL-WITH-43-ORIGINAL-PLAYS-757_W0QQitemZ6197012479QQcategoryZ13725QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>
> P.S. sorry guys but someone had to bring this up again after all the
> commotion.

Isn't $10k for a _pinball machine_ enough?

Steve P.

Somebody paid too much money for a game that they will never play
because the second they start playing it the value drops to 6 or 7K.
I'm going bet ya that we see this game go for sale again within the
next 2 years and the owner will want $13,000+ for it. #757 Anyone who
actually plays there pinballs would of spent the money on a really nice
collection, not a "Look but don't touch CC". Congrats on who won the
game. Enjoy the game.
Lewis

I think everyone just got the Ebay Crazies when it looked like it was a
13K machine.

10K is a freakin crazy level for ANY pin. I can think only of a $20000
ebay BBB from a few years back and also Elvira's NIB Scared Stiffy that
hit $10K.

This is one of the most expensive pins ever to sell so I wouldn't try
to make it look like a bust. I smell Hemisphere's $100 bills that he's
smoking tonight.

The auctin suffered from TOOOOOO much information. I mean would you
normally bid on something described to sickening detail and with all
the drama? Not to mention the just awful font size/color choice
throughout. It just turns you off.

Too bad as that machine probably could have done even more $ especially
if he put it in front of a garage door! :)

10K is a freakin crazy level for ANY pin. I can think only of a $20000

ebay BBB from a few years back and also Elvira's NIB Scared Stiffy that

hit $10K.

Wasn't that Gene from IP, that paid the high price for the BBB that was
at Expo?

The NIB Scared Stiff came with an in-person visit with Elvira,
(Cassandra Peterson), I believe. Now that one I would have bid on.

Mario
Pinthetic

Uh, maybe its because nobody has 3 hours to read you're e-book listing.
Sheesh, you should have just briefly explained what happened and
listed the thing again. Pre-approved bidders? Cmon man, thats about the
best way to ensure that you won't have any last minuet bidders. That
is seriously the absolute worst ebay auction listing I have ever seen.

Uh, maybe its because nobody has 3 hours to read your e-book listing.
Sheesh, you should have just briefly explained what happened and listed
the thing again. Pre-approved bidders? Cmon man, thats about the best
way to ensure that you won't have any last minuet bidders. That is
seriously the absolute worst ebay auction listing I have ever seen.

garage doors rule. dumpsters on the other hand....

stevebo