window opening on log on

September 6, 2005 9:11:46 PM

I have a window that shows all the files for the Symantex antivirus software
that was setup on my computer via our server. Everytime I log on to my
computer the window opens as well and I have to close it. It is not
presenting a problem other than it is just annoying to have it keep opening
each time I log on and have to close it. I have no idea how to stop it and I
have searched all types of set up information on the window itself but no
good. Please call me or email if you have any idea how I can deal with this
problem. terrymorrison@arkdisabilityrights.org or 501-296-1771 ext 114. Ask
for Terry. Thank you.

More about : window opening log

Anonymous
September 6, 2005 9:17:58 PM

Terry,

On your computer goto: Start | All Programs | Startup and see if there is
anything in the startup folder that is related to Symantec. If there is, just
simply right click on it and choose delete. This will remove it from the
startup folder and will keep it from launching. It will not delete it from
your computer.

~zero

!