Is there a Hole protector for Ringmaster hole?

Cliffy? you make one for that? Also, is it possible to adjust the
ringmaster from hitting the edge? Mine seems to hit slightly on the
front before sinking flush with the playfield. Right now mine doesn't
have any wear, but I can see from prolong use like this, it will start
to wear the edge.

neo

I think shipping from the UK will kill me for something like this :)

not me. if its hitting you need to check game level and incline. could
be a bent spring too but not likley.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

> Cliffy? you make one for that? Also, is it possible to adjust the
> ringmaster from hitting the edge? Mine seems to hit slightly on the
> front before sinking flush with the playfield. Right now mine doesn't
> have any wear, but I can see from prolong use like this, it will start
> to wear the edge.

http://www.epotech.co.uk/Pinball/forsale.htm

Try this guy...you might want to email him first.

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu
------------------------------­--------------

It's really not that bad.

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"Nwojedi" <nwojedi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I think shipping from the UK will kill me for something like this :)

Hi All, this kit is made by me. I am currently out of stock and as
these are made to order for me, will be 6 weeks before I have any more.
Shipping a problem? Well it's $5 normally, but pre order (not pre pay
:))and mention RGP and I will ship for free.
Colours are currently black or green but I can do other colours if I
have sufficient interest (not yellow, the material is too damn
expensive!)
(so thats $35 all in, shipping free).