Multiple Wireless Network Interference

Last response: in Networking
Share
August 28, 2004 8:12:57 AM

Hey there gang...

Having a sudden problem in my complex with my computer
wanting to keep switching to my neighbors wireless
network. I have to manually go to the view available
network, reconnect, then every 4-5 minutes it switches.
Sure this is a simple fix, but can't find info in the
support area...any thoughts?

M.D.
August 28, 2004 12:08:29 PM

I guess you are using Windows XP then. If that is the case all you need
to do is tell your wireless network connection to only connect to
preferred networks & remove your neighbors SSID from your list of
preferred networks. Also I'd suggest installing SP2 while you are at it.

!