Link adress display

Archived from groups: alt.os.windows-xp,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?)

How do I get the address of a link/shortcut to display BEFORE I open it
when I just have the cursor on the link? I thought it did before I D/L'd
SP2. I have XP- Home ED.

Archived from groups: alt.os.windows-xp,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?)

Right click - Properties.
--
Ted Zieglar

"lib" <libaala@alamedanot.net> wrote in message
> How do I get the address of a link/shortcut to display BEFORE I open it
> when I just have the cursor on the link? I thought it did before I D/L'd
> SP2. I have XP- Home ED.

Archived from groups: alt.os.windows-xp,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?)

I think it is View|Status Line

"lib" <libaala@alamedanot.net> wrote in message
> How do I get the address of a link/shortcut to display BEFORE I open it
> when I just have the cursor on the link? I thought it did before I D/L'd
> SP2. I have XP- Home ED.

TRENDING THREADS