Sign in with
Your question

Intel was the best peforming stock in 2003!!!

Last response: in CPUs
December 31, 2003 11:20:40 PM

I was just watching TV and on CNN i just heard that intel was the best stock in 2003. They said it go from $15 to $34. I checked out on thier website too <A HREF="http://money.cnn.com/2003/12/04/commentary/bottomline/l..." target="_new">http://money.cnn.com/2003/12/04/commentary/bottomline/l...;/A>. I really didn't think intel was doing so well this year! Though AMD was finally gaining some ground on intel... Kind of shocked that out all the stock intel increase is $$ the most. They really must be making tons of money!
December 31, 2003 11:23:53 PM

yeh, you gotta love how 45 year old dumbass's will promote a product by its name alone!

-------

<A HREF="http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html" target="_new">please dont click here! </A>
dhlucke - "Phew...ok my wrists are hurting. I'm taking a break."
December 31, 2003 11:46:54 PM

This means there is hope for AMD, IF they can take some piece away from Intel they can make some serious money, and that they could use.
Related resources
a b à CPUs
December 31, 2003 11:57:43 PM

ATI went from around $3.50 to over $15.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
January 1, 2004 1:47:32 AM

Yeah...maybe they didn't count any stocks that started at less than $10??

Damn Rambus.
January 1, 2004 3:16:07 AM

Nice upswing for ATI.
a b à CPUs
January 1, 2004 3:37:06 AM

I told my dad to buy some at $3.80 and he laughed.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
January 1, 2004 6:15:01 AM

Even at 15.. I think it's still a descent investment.
They should be strong for at least a couple years. And the market seems to be getting stronger.
Which sucks for me.. just means i have to work harder.

p4 2.8 533fsb
intel mobo
1gb rdram pc 800
radeon9800 pro
120gb seagate s-ata
January 1, 2004 6:51:59 PM

Kicken myself for not buying Nortel at .50 cents.
January 1, 2004 6:55:39 PM

Intel is considered expensive since its stock value (number of stocks x price) is too high for its sales. There's a saying that good companies make bad stock and vice versa.

Got a nice overclocked overvolted system to keep you warm at night? That's great. Guess I'll have to settle for a woman...
a b à CPUs
January 1, 2004 7:13:41 PM

If you buy it for dividends you'll probably only make around 4% anually...and I expect this stock to stay under $20 for a long time, so profit taking is no longer the incentive here.

!