Lost serial # for 2003 Office for student.

RobD

Champion

I have lost the CD also. It is loaded on my desktop and I want to install it
on my laptop.
--
Dont ask me for directions, I''m lost too!

RobD wrote:
> I have lost the CD also. It is loaded on my desktop and I want to install it
> on my laptop.

If it was a retail license and you have proof of purchase:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;326246

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 17:19:40 -0700, "RobD"
<RobD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have lost the CD also. It is loaded on my desktop and I want to install it
>on my laptop.

I'm glad you found it, but why did you ask HERE in the first place?
Do you see the word OFFICE in the title of this group?