Price Check on Silverball Mania

Can anyone tell me what a good condition 1979 Bally Silverball Mania is
worth?

thx...

Rob

define "good condition". pins are like cars, used ones very as per
exact condition, market current and location.
coudld go from anywhere up to $600 or higher if someone wants it bad
enough.
ive bought one for $150 that was non working but nice physically, there
is no "worth" price really. its worth what you want to fork over for it
basically.

Clay was practically giving one away a week
or so ago. ~$700 or more for a really nice one.

Fun game and cool artwork.

--
Fred
TX

"Rob Madden" <robmadden @ sunnational.com> wrote in message news:5iYHe.35180$Eo.29774@fed1read04...
> Can anyone tell me what a good condition 1979 Bally Silverball Mania is
> worth?

Assuming it doesn't have the beat to death wear in the center of the
field, $500-$800. A lot have varying amounts of wear in the bottom of
the field, I think I got a bargin on mine on ebay a year or so ago for
$403.50 (yes, his wife made me give her the 50 cents.... sheesh) with
slight insert lettering wear. It was non-working but an easy fix (I
think I replaced one transistor in the reset section).

I recommend Oliver K's 7 digit upgrade for it, makes the game much more
fun (it's relatively easy to roll otherwise).

It's one of those Bonus games..... max the bonus, repeat.....

Latest price guide says: $200 - 650 - 1100. Figure that with a +
or - of 35%.

zTim

Thanks for the update.

Rob