Help ID coin door part

I can't seem to find who sells this part . It's on the coin door of WPC
games . It's the amber colored plastic coin entry plastic that the coin
actually slips through . It is separate from the coin return plastic with
the 25 cent sticker in it . It's sort of shaped like a T and attaches with 1
screw inside the door . If you know what this is from the description and
who sells them I would appreciate it !
thanx
Ron

Marco has them

P/N is 27-1026-12, cost is $1.50 each

They even have a pic so you can verify it's what you need.

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"Ron - N.Y" <ronscore@optonline.net> wrote in message
>I can't seem to find who sells this part . It's on the coin door of WPC
>games . It's the amber colored plastic coin entry plastic that the coin
>actually slips through . It is separate from the coin return plastic with
>the 25 cent sticker in it . It's sort of shaped like a T and attaches with
>1 screw inside the door . If you know what this is from the description and
>who sells them I would appreciate it !
> thanx
> Ron

It's part of the Entropy pinball door. Visit www.entropyusa.com

Thanks for the help !

Ron

"Ron - N.Y" <ronscore@optonline.net> wrote in message
>I can't seem to find who sells this part . It's on the coin door of WPC
>games . It's the amber colored plastic coin entry plastic that the coin
>actually slips through . It is separate from the coin return plastic with
>the 25 cent sticker in it . It's sort of shaped like a T and attaches with
>1 screw inside the door . If you know what this is from the description and
>who sells them I would appreciate it !
> thanx
> Ron

Make sure it's the one for "quarters". I got a batch from a vendor
that was for "euro" coins. I had to take a file to them. It can be
done fairly easy, (lengthen the slot top and bottom a little).

Mario
Pinthetic

Yes actually the part # John gave ( 27-1026-12 ) is for European doors and
the U.S doors use part # 27 - 1026 - 3 . The guy at Entropy corrected me .
By the way , Entropy sells them for 50 cents each compared to Marco's $1.50
each so I bought a bunch .Thanx for the heads up !
Ron

<Pinthetic@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Make sure it's the one for "quarters". I got a batch from a vendor
> that was for "euro" coins. I had to take a file to them. It can be
> done fairly easy, (lengthen the slot top and bottom a little).
>
> Mario
> Pinthetic

Thanks for the heads up - I'll definately keep that in mind.

I've got about a dozen of them waiting to restore a few coin doors.. but
at 50 cents apiece, I think I'll just call up Entropy and order the
correct ones!

-