my internet explorer has been "hanging up" on me when I gotto X out of the
window. Why does it do that, the crash response page said that it's a virus,
adware, spyware or malacious software. How do I fix this? I've downloaded the
Windows SpyWare Beta1 like sunday, it found 6 programs and I deleted them. No
I'm having this hang up like everytime I X out of a IE window. Can someone
please help. My computer is updated and virus and spyware free. I don't
understand why I'm having this problem all of a sudden. IM on AIM @
JLPerformance or email me @ JerseyGT@hotmail.com thanks. Jeff

"JerseyGT" <JerseyGT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my internet explorer has been "hanging up" on me when I gotto X out
> of the window. Why does it do that, the crash response page said that
> it's a virus, adware, spyware or malacious software. How do I fix
> this? I've downloaded the Windows SpyWare Beta1 like sunday, it found
> 6 programs and I deleted them. No I'm having this hang up like
> everytime I X out of a IE window. Can someone please help. My
> computer is updated and virus and spyware free. I don't understand
> why I'm having this problem all of a sudden. IM on AIM @
> JLPerformance or email me @ JerseyGT@hotmail.com thanks. Jeff

Boot into Safe Mode and run the anti-spyware there.
Update your anti-virus and ren a scan. If you don't have an anti-virus get
the free one at
http://www.grisoft.com

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

Paul

Splendid

Another thing to do is not to use IE6 because it has so many problems during
the long run that its not worth fighting with. I would recommend switching to
Mozilla Firefox, which is much better and so similar its easy to find your
way around in.