Midwest COW Delivery Run also hitting Kirk Weavers place a..

Last response: in Video Games
August 3, 2005 12:28:29 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

If anyone is interested, I'm considering making a run to COW next week,
maybe earlier. I have tons of room and could pick up some games for
others. I originate from southern missouri and could deliver pretty
much to anywhere between there and Hagerstown. i'll also be going by
Kirk Weavers place and Pinball4u.

Here's a very basic map of my route:

http://tinyurl.com/bdmz2

Cities I'll definetly be going through: Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Louis,
Detroit, Columbus, and all points in between.

As far as cost i was thinking $100 for the first machine or $150 for
two. games will be thoroughly wrapped and treated with care.

If interested email me at nocrsdawg@yahoo.comspam (remove "no spam")
August 3, 2005 1:33:31 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I sopke to Kirk last week. He is out of town till the 8th of Aug.
Just FYI.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 1:56:19 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

thanks for the heads up. the last time i talked to him he didn't
mention that. it will be no problem to work around.

-chris-
August 3, 2005 2:07:36 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Yea I was talking to him about a game he was getting in and he
mentioned it had come in but I would have to wait till he returned on
the 8th to set a time to come up. Plus he had to have time to get them
back to his place. I am figuring he meant back from one of his other
warehouses he had mentioned before. He did post a boatload of project
games before he left. I am going to try to make a run up next weekend.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 3:25:13 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

as long as the games you want picked up are from cow, pittsburgh would
be no problem. i'm a big steelers fan so i wouldn't mind checking out
the stadium.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 4:59:13 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Are you going to pass through the Pittsburgh, PA area?

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

<crsdawg@go.com> wrote in message
> thanks for the heads up. the last time i talked to him he didn't
> mention that. it will be no problem to work around.
>
> -chris-

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 6:49:02 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I'll LYK what I hear from Lloyd.

Thx.

--

> as long as the games you want picked up are from cow, pittsburgh would
> be no problem. i'm a big steelers fan so i wouldn't mind checking out
> the stadium.

Anonymous
August 4, 2005 2:19:29 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

To bad you weren't farther north on you start of the run. :(

!