Midwest COW Delivery Run also hitting Kirk Weavers place a..

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

If anyone is interested, I'm considering making a run to COW next week,
maybe earlier. I have tons of room and could pick up some games for
others. I originate from southern missouri and could deliver pretty
much to anywhere between there and Hagerstown. i'll also be going by
Kirk Weavers place and Pinball4u.

Here's a very basic map of my route:

http://tinyurl.com/bdmz2

Cities I'll definetly be going through: Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Louis,
Detroit, Columbus, and all points in between.

As far as cost i was thinking $100 for the first machine or $150 for
two. games will be thoroughly wrapped and treated with care.

If interested email me at nocrsdawg@yahoo.comspam (remove "no spam")
7 answers Last reply
More about midwest delivery hitting kirk weavers place
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    I sopke to Kirk last week. He is out of town till the 8th of Aug.
    Just FYI.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    thanks for the heads up. the last time i talked to him he didn't
    mention that. it will be no problem to work around.

    -chris-
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    Yea I was talking to him about a game he was getting in and he
    mentioned it had come in but I would have to wait till he returned on
    the 8th to set a time to come up. Plus he had to have time to get them
    back to his place. I am figuring he meant back from one of his other
    warehouses he had mentioned before. He did post a boatload of project
    games before he left. I am going to try to make a run up next weekend.
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    as long as the games you want picked up are from cow, pittsburgh would
    be no problem. i'm a big steelers fan so i wouldn't mind checking out
    the stadium.
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    Are you going to pass through the Pittsburgh, PA area?

    --
    -Steve P.

    All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

    <crsdawg@go.com> wrote in message
    > thanks for the heads up. the last time i talked to him he didn't
    > mention that. it will be no problem to work around.
    >
    > -chris-

  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    I'll LYK what I hear from Lloyd.

    Thx.

    --

    > as long as the games you want picked up are from cow, pittsburgh would
    > be no problem. i'm a big steelers fan so i wouldn't mind checking out
    > the stadium.

  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    To bad you weren't farther north on you start of the run. :(
    "BlackTiger" <caligallagher@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Yea I was talking to him about a game he was getting in and he
    > mentioned it had come in but I would have to wait till he returned on
    > the 8th to set a time to come up. Plus he had to have time to get them
    > back to his place. I am figuring he meant back from one of his other
    > warehouses he had mentioned before. He did post a boatload of project
    > games before he left. I am going to try to make a run up next weekend.

Games Video Video Games