email attachment problem

September 7, 2005 12:11:03 AM

Hi all. Recently when i send out email with attachments within my lan, my
recipients can receive the email but not the attachment. However when i send
it via a separate dialup account, my recipients can receive both the email
and attachment. I do not have any anti spam filtering and firewall installed
on both my pc and lan. My lan is connected directly to a adsl router. Any
advice on this? Thks in advance.
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 6:43:23 PM

"inenewbl" <inenewbl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all. Recently when i send out email with attachments within my lan, my
> recipients can receive the email but not the attachment. However when i
send
> it via a separate dialup account, my recipients can receive both the email
> and attachment. I do not have any anti spam filtering and firewall
installed
> on both my pc and lan. My lan is connected directly to a adsl router. Any
> advice on this? Thks in advance.

Is this the same query as in your later post?
!