I have just bought a New Techview 20" LCD TV Combo and I cannot get the
Resolution to change on my Computer. I have a N-Video card in my Computer
and have tried to use the adavanced Moniter setting but doesn't seem to be
working. Can someone help me?

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"New LCD TV Combo" <New LCD TV Combo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:2E276ADE-B428-4972-9F6B-1BE337DB818D@microsoft.com...
>I have just bought a New Techview 20" LCD TV Combo and I cannot get the
> Resolution to change on my Computer. I have a N-Video card in my Computer
> and have tried to use the adavanced Moniter setting but doesn't seem to be
> working. Can someone help me?

Check the Mfg's web page for updated drivers for both. (monitor+vidcard).
Most if not all LCD monitors have a native resolution and when change become
fuzzy and out of focus.