New computer and different XP modes

I just purchased a new computer with XP Home already loaded. I also have XP
on my old desktop and my laptop. The new computer HP/Compaq seems to have
additional resources for XP that my previous versions do not. SP2 is loaded
on both older machines. Has more been added to newer XP versions and can I
get these same resources on the older computers?
--
Quizzical

What resources are you referring to?

--
For evil to prosper requires only that good men remain silent!
"msd" <msd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just purchased a new computer with XP Home already loaded. I also have XP
> on my old desktop and my laptop. The new computer HP/Compaq seems to have
> additional resources for XP that my previous versions do not. SP2 is
> loaded
> on both older machines. Has more been added to newer XP versions and can I
> get these same resources on the older computers?
> --
> Quizzical

On the "Help and Support " page, there are more choices to be made and it
seems more information to be garnered with the newer edition.
--
Quizzical

"NotMe" wrote:

> What resources are you referring to?
>
> --
> For evil to prosper requires only that good men remain silent!
> "msd" <msd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I just purchased a new computer with XP Home already loaded. I also have XP
> > on my old desktop and my laptop. The new computer HP/Compaq seems to have
> > additional resources for XP that my previous versions do not. SP2 is
> > loaded
> > on both older machines. Has more been added to newer XP versions and can I
> > get these same resources on the older computers?
> > --
> > Quizzical

Those additional resources are for HP/Compaq support.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP