Looking for Pin in Massachusetts or CT.

I tried this a while back, got a couple leads but nothing panned out.
I'm looking for a pin under 1k, please don't laugh that's all I have in
the budget. It's going to be my first pin (or pins..i can dream) for
the gameroom.. Shoot me an email of what you have available and I will
respond quickly. Thanks for your time.

Pete in Mass.

Hi Pete,

I've got a 1975 Bally Knockout for $650.00. A Gottlieb Cue Ball Wizard
that's working but unshopped for $850.00 and a Mata Hari with an Alltek
CPU for $1000.00. I'm in Lynnfield about 20 minutes north of Boston.

Mike

Pete

I know Rich in EG has a couple under 1K in RI. Is there a specific
game or type your looking for?

Thanks Chris!

Pete, The Mata Hari is SS. You could also give my friend Mark Ross a
shout. mross@cisco.com. I think he has some for sale.

Mike

Mike is a great guy & you should not hesitate to deal with him !
P.S. Check out his sweet gameroom in the latest issue of gameroom mag
( the pics do not do it justice, it is awesome )

On 3 Aug 2005 15:38:04 -0700, "pinballmike217" <weenerman217@aol.com>
wrote:

>Hi Pete,
>
>I've got a 1975 Bally Knockout for $650.00. A Gottlieb Cue Ball Wizard
>that's working but unshopped for $850.00 and a Mata Hari with an Alltek
>CPU for $1000.00. I'm in Lynnfield about 20 minutes north of Boston.
>
>Mike

Taxman

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003