mp3 player durability

Status
Not open for further replies.

loser99

Distinguished
May 31, 2004
Ive dropped a 30 pound weight on my Ipod at the gym, it did leave a permanant mark on the screen, but this really made me a beleiver that just the durability of this player is worth the extra money. My friend has the Dell Jukebox, he dropped it and it broke. Anyone heard anything about Nomad Jukebox Zen's durability? I was interested in it if I ever needed another player, or to recommend to someone. Also does that player allow you to make playlists on the fly? This is my biggest problem w/ ipod

blah

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
dude, i dropped 300 pounds on my Nokia cell phone, so what, it did not make any mark on it, but it started to act faniky. It all depends "how hard the material" that "landed" on the thing is.

..this is very useful and helpful place for information...

confoundicator

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2002
I've got a little Creative Nomad Muvo, basically a thumb drive with a triple-a battery, simple controls, and a headphones hack. I've had it for a year now and I've dropped it on the on carpeted and non-carpeted floors, paved sidewalks, the street, and other places. It's so light it just bounces around. It still works fine.

He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it, hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart. -C.S. Lewis

BunnyStroker

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2001
Poster: blah
Subject: Re: mp3 player durability

dude, i dropped 300 pounds on my Nokia cell phone, so what, it did not make any mark on it, but it started to act faniky. It all depends "how hard the material" that "landed" on the thing is.
Seriously, are you drunk?

<b>1.4 Ghz AMD T-Bird underclocked to 1 Ghz...just to be safe!</b>

Status
Not open for further replies.