zone

everytime i try to log in the game it says i am missing zone files when i go
to install them at the screen where the spade is suppose to come up it
freezes is there another site i can get the zone files are what should i do

anthony carlson wrote:

> everytime i try to log in the game it says i am missing zone files when i go
> to install them at the screen where the spade is suppose to come up it
> freezes is there another site i can get the zone files are what should i do

You can open Internet Properties, click the General tab, click Settings
button, click View Objects, right-click HeartbeatCtl Class, click
Update. If that doesn't help, try the Remove option.

Here is a link to my home page. It has a couple of utilities I wrote
that might remove \Conflict folders from the ActiveX folder,
C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files\

http://members.iglou.com/elmogeek/

--

+Elmo_Tech