White Water neon ramp mod?

I saw on the Mr. Pinball FS classifieds today (8/3/05) a White Water
for sale by Mark in Richmond, VA that "Has neon modifications to make
the ramps look like flowing water." I'd never heard of this and Google
turned up a post from last year but the linked pictures are gone.

Anyone have any current pictures of this mod anywhere? Or any comments
on what's involved and how it looks for those who've done it or seen
it? I'm not huge into mods but I always thought Wh20 looked a little
blah.

I know Mark posts sometimes - maybe he'll chime in. Thanks.

-- Jim (C*V, F*H, WH2@)

Why you trying to mess with his sale ?...maybe you shouldn't have been
such a weak piece and should have sold it for more money !!!!! JO(JERK
OFF!!!)

This White Water that mark has for sale in mr pinball WAS mine. I sold it
for 1600.00 to him.
I did all the neon for this pin myself. If you have any qusetions about the
neon. I have pics..
Send me an E-mail...

Kevin In Hampton, Va.

"Stats" <jfarber@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I saw on the Mr. Pinball FS classifieds today (8/3/05) a White Water
> for sale by Mark in Richmond, VA that "Has neon modifications to make
> the ramps look like flowing water." I'd never heard of this and Google
> turned up a post from last year but the linked pictures are gone.
>
> Anyone have any current pictures of this mod anywhere? Or any comments
> on what's involved and how it looks for those who've done it or seen
> it? I'm not huge into mods but I always thought Wh20 looked a little
> blah.
>
> I know Mark posts sometimes - maybe he'll chime in. Thanks.
>
> -- Jim (C*V, F*H, WH2@)

I have seen this actual game and I can tell you the mod actually looks quite
good. I like it a lot.

I can tell you its nothing more than blue EL wire that has been (hot glued I
think) all up and down the insanity falls ramp as well as the shooter lane.
It looks very nice. Part of it (the shooter lane) is wired into the game
somewhere and comes on when you turn the game on. The other part (insanity
falls) is on a separate PS with a separate switch -- not sure why but it is.

The mod looks very nice and if I can get back over to his place soon I will
take some pics and post them somewhere. This machine also has BLUE bulbs in
the whirlpool area and that helps give it a "watery feel" to this area is
well. Its really a nice machine. Cabinet has some scratches but nothing
bad but the PF is immaculate.

Greg

"Stats" <jfarber@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I saw on the Mr. Pinball FS classifieds today (8/3/05) a White Water
> for sale by Mark in Richmond, VA that "Has neon modifications to make
> the ramps look like flowing water." I'd never heard of this and Google
> turned up a post from last year but the linked pictures are gone.
>
> Anyone have any current pictures of this mod anywhere? Or any comments
> on what's involved and how it looks for those who've done it or seen
> it? I'm not huge into mods but I always thought Wh20 looked a little
> blah.
>
> I know Mark posts sometimes - maybe he'll chime in. Thanks.
>
> -- Jim (C*V, F*H, WH2@)

Sorry ,, my Bad... didnt think it would make a difference ..If he gets
2400.00 for it...Thats great...more money in
his pocket...
Whos complaining????.....Not Me..........
I got what I wanted out of it...
All I did to it was give it a good cleaning and added the neon...
Hell..I bought this pin 1 1/2 ago for 1000.00..

<SETHLOVE1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Why you trying to mess with his sale ?...maybe you shouldn't have been
> such a weak piece and should have sold it for more money !!!!! JO(JERK
> OFF!!!)

So F*$# you Sethlove.....

<SETHLOVE1@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Why you trying to mess with his sale ?...maybe you shouldn't have been
> such a weak piece and should have sold it for more money !!!!! JO(JERK
> OFF!!!)

Think what you want....
I got what I want out of it ........:) :)

Kevin wrote:
> I did all the neon for this pin myself. If you have any qusetions about the
> neon. I have pics..
> Send me an E-mail...
>
> Kevin In Hampton, Va.

Thanks for the offer Kevin and for the info Greg. Mail sent. I'm
really interested to see what this looks like.

-- Jim

Sorry I have been busy guys, and haven't been able to take any picts
yet or get back to the original post.(LOTS of pins to move!) Kevin did
a great job with the WH20 game. The neon mods are nothing new to this
group.Sorry for not elaborating. Many first time buyers and, dare I
say, "non-techical" folks haven't seen this effect yet and are really
surprised at what a difference it makes. As far as the price issue is
concerned, no worries. Kevin seems ok with the price I paid(even
above), and everyone won that day. I am, however, in pinball to put
food on the table now. This means I have to charge ( at least a little)
more for the sale than I have into it. (Fuel, free local
delivery,warranty, parts,{free service call/boardswap at Kevin's that
day}, etc.) All-be-it not a whole lot more in the grand scheme of
things. I don't think the current asking price is outrageous for how
nice the machine is. Feel free to stop by and play it, or any of the
other games I have for sale. Or if you just want to talk pinball. I
hope to have pictures by the weekend on my site:
www.silverballsolutions.com .
Thanks for your interest,
-Mark