New 24" to 28" LED Monitor recommendations?

Solution
CJL,

i'm guessing he wants a led backlit 24-28" as per his OP title.

howver, we still need the information you asked for, as well as what type of aspect ratio/resolution preferences.

OP,

this information is required when asking about product recommendations as it allows us to suggest something that would work best for you. post requirements are using found in the stickies at the top of each forum subsection (i know it is in other sections at least). answer some basic questions (the ones we asked) and you will get some responses more tailored to your needs.

fuzzyreets

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2010

I don't know why you would suggest that really. That monitor isn't even remotely in the range of the 2 I am inquiring about.

CJL,

i'm guessing he wants a led backlit 24-28" as per his OP title.

howver, we still need the information you asked for, as well as what type of aspect ratio/resolution preferences.

OP,

this information is required when asking about product recommendations as it allows us to suggest something that would work best for you. post requirements are using found in the stickies at the top of each forum subsection (i know it is in other sections at least). answer some basic questions (the ones we asked) and you will get some responses more tailored to your needs.

Solution