Hard drive adapter kit

I have a toshiba satellite m35x-s161 that I'm thinking I need to replace the power jack, the thing just keeps shutting down. but in the mean time I need to get the data off the hard drive. Apparently it's a 60 GB eide drive
model# IC25N060ATMR04-0. I can't seem to find an adapter kit that'll fit it so that I can hook it up to my desktop and retrieve the data. I've found a few but none of them look like they'll fit. Like this one

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=laptop+hard+drive+adapter&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=6920772235798267606&ei=_hDRS-SQE4iM8wTK35y2Dw&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=image&resnum=3&ved=0CCkQ8gIwAg#

Can someone please help me find the correct adapter kit?

Thank You

BeauKnowsDiddly
3 answers Last reply
More about hard drive adapter
  1. The one you have should work for any 2.5" ATA notebook drive. What does the connector you have look like?
  2. Oh I see, When I pulled the Hard drive out the little adapter thingy from the laptop came out still connected to it. So I pulled that off and it's just a standard 44 pin connector, so I'm thinking that adapter I gave you the link for should work. Ya think?
  3. It should work, yes.
Ask a new question

Read More

Hard Drives Toshiba Laptops