Dimension 4100 Recovery CD's

bill

I am trying to assist my daughter with a Dimension 4100 866MHz she recently
acquired. It would speed up the process of getting it up and running if we
had the drivers for it, instead of having to hunt for them on the web. If
anyone has the original recovery / driver disks and would be willing to make
me a copy I would gladly pay for them.

Al

You should be able to download them all from Dell in support.

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/index.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs