Thanks Pinball Life!

Wow is Terry great or what?! Super fast shipping, super nice guy! Terry
needed a couple protectors and I needed a few parts. Equitable trade and
happy am I! :)
--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

    Strange Science??

    :)

    AB

    Cliffy wrote:
    > Wow is Terry great or what?! Super fast shipping, super nice guy! Terry
    > needed a couple protectors and I needed a few parts. Equitable trade and
    > happy am I! :)
    > --
    > Cliffy - CARGPB2
    > A passion for pinball!
    > http://www.passionforpinball.com

    Howdja guess? :P

    normandie74@hotmail.com wrote:
    > Strange Science??
    >
    > :)
    >
    > AB
    >
    > Cliffy wrote:
    >
    >>Wow is Terry great or what?! Super fast shipping, super nice guy! Terry
    >>needed a couple protectors and I needed a few parts. Equitable trade and
    >>happy am I! :)
    >>--
    >>Cliffy - CARGPB2
    >>A passion for pinball!
    >>http://www.passionforpinball.com

    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!
    http://www.passionforpinball.com

    Let me second this...I placed an order, got it quick, and it was top
    notch....very nice...

    Cliffy wrote:

    > Howdja guess? :P
    >
    > normandie74@hotmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> Strange Science??
    >>
    >> :)
    >>
    >> AB
    >>
    >> Cliffy wrote:
    >>
    >>> Wow is Terry great or what?! Super fast shipping, super nice guy! Terry
    >>> needed a couple protectors and I needed a few parts. Equitable trade and
    >>> happy am I! :)
    >>> --
    >>> Cliffy - CARGPB2
    >>> A passion for pinball!