Thanks Pinball Life!

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 3, 2005 10:18:46 PM

Wow is Terry great or what?! Super fast shipping, super nice guy! Terry
needed a couple protectors and I needed a few parts. Equitable trade and
happy am I! :)
--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

More about : pinball life

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 3, 2005 10:33:30 PM

Strange Science??

:)

AB

Cliffy wrote:
> Wow is Terry great or what?! Super fast shipping, super nice guy! Terry
> needed a couple protectors and I needed a few parts. Equitable trade and
> happy am I! :)
> --
> Cliffy - CARGPB2
> A passion for pinball!
> http://www.passionforpinball.com
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 3, 2005 11:14:32 PM

Howdja guess? :p

normandie74@hotmail.com wrote:
> Strange Science??
>
> :)
>
> AB
>
> Cliffy wrote:
>
>>Wow is Terry great or what?! Super fast shipping, super nice guy! Terry
>>needed a couple protectors and I needed a few parts. Equitable trade and
>>happy am I! :)
>>--
>>Cliffy - CARGPB2
>>A passion for pinball!
>>http://www.passionforpinball.com

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 4, 2005 9:45:59 PM

Let me second this...I placed an order, got it quick, and it was top
notch....very nice...

Cliffy wrote:

> Howdja guess? :p
>
> normandie74@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> Strange Science??
>>
>> :)
>>
>> AB
>>
>> Cliffy wrote:
>>
>>> Wow is Terry great or what?! Super fast shipping, super nice guy! Terry
>>> needed a couple protectors and I needed a few parts. Equitable trade and
>>> happy am I! :)
>>> --
>>> Cliffy - CARGPB2
>>> A passion for pinball!